Main Menu

Thought Bubble 2012 - 11th - 18th November 2012

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 15 May, 2012, 07:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

Since exhibitor's tables have already SOLD OUT I thought I might as well start the topic for it.

And also beg people to ask around and see if anyone's willing to split a table! Else it'll be me handing out The Psychedelic Journal LIKE SOME SORT OF AWESOME HOBO.

I'll definitely go either way - I fell in love with it last year - and Liz & Conor of Disconnected Press will be there, as well as all m'Bristol Comic Creator chummies - !

dracula1

This venue gets better every year, nice relaxed con set in the canal area of Leeds City centre ... booking my tickets again now!  :D

Colin YNWA

Last year missed this for a couple of reasons. Hope to get a pass this year, though might bring my daughter as she might like all the shiny things.

Bolt-01

I've missed out on a table too. Looks like I'll be along as just a punter this year.

Albion

After having such a great time at Hi-Ex I'm seriously thinking of going to Leeds this year.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

COMMANDO FORCES

I may go again. Gotta check the dates with new bloody shift patterns coming at work soon  ::)

Bhuna

I was gutted I missed out last year, so I'm going to make up for it this year
twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

Gibson Quarter

I'm happy to report that I'm confirmed. I'll be there doing the sketching/signing thing!

Who knows? I may even have a drink or 2 with my Zarjaz/Futurequake pals...

:lol:

Steven Sterlacchini

I'm going.

The costume group I'm in will probably have a couple of Judges on patrol, and my son will be in his Mini Judge Dredd costume for the cosplay.

Looking forward to it!

Steven

dracula1

This aspect of the con gets better each year, . . . the costumes are fantastic all round (ranging from storm troopers and Marvel / DC characters to Manga and more).

Colin YNWA

Yeah I'm tempted to take my daughter as I think she'd have a right laugh at this... or be scared shitless one of the two!

dracula1

I be taking my kids this year, it's perfect for families and my friends children are all getting dressed up for the occasion too.

Bat King

Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Dandontdare

Yup, I'll be there too, probably just for the Saturday - last year's was a blast. I liked the layout with two halls either side of an open space, which is great if the weather's good. it was well organised, well attended, lots of cool cosplayers, and you even get to have a wander round the armouries museum while you're there! Best thing is I don't need the expense of hotels as it's a short train ride from Manchester.

Fatboydale