Main Menu

Begging for CF new art

Started by Fatboydale, 15 January, 2013, 09:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Buttonman

I think it will be pride of place in the cellar and the first thing grabbed in the event of fire. You know why? because his friends rallied around and bought it for him.

On second thought lining the budgie's cage is a good position too.

Zarjazzer

well done . This board may have started a new art style recognised down the ages known as the "Burdis Movement"...and Buttonman's right, of course it would be the first thing grabbed in an emergency (oo -er missus) as what's better - personally signed stuff from Karl Urban and John Wagner or this fine art piece?

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

Skullmo

Quote from: Zarjazzer on 20 January, 2013, 09:54:28 PM
well done . This board may have started a new art style recognised down the ages known as the "Burdis Movement"...and Buttonman's right, of course it would be the first thing grabbed in an emergency (oo -er missus) as what's better - personally signed stuff from Karl Urban and John Wagner or this fine art piece?

Maybe if we send it to John Wagner first he will sign it.
It's a joke. I was joking.

vzzbux

But we all know deep down CF is loving this and it will be pride of place in his dining room.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Proudhuff

This should be presented to him by Tharg while CF in his Jimp suit  :D
DDT did a job on me

Spikes

Are we all gonna chip in and buy him that Urban Dredd costume from the Prop shop, now?

COMMANDO FORCES

There is no need for that, as you have all shown your love for me with this wonderful painting :thumbsup:

ming

well done . This board may have started a new art style recognised down the ages known as the "Burdis Movement".

Does that involve something like Chris Ofili does with elephant poop?

:lol:

Zarjazzer

Quote from: ming on 21 January, 2013, 11:26:06 AM
well done . This board may have started a new art style recognised down the ages known as the "Burdis Movement".

Does that involve something like Chris Ofili does with elephant poop?

:lol:

yeah if it's artistic.We'll have to hype it up ya know- fights, denouncements and selling out to the capitalists mahhn. Just like a real art movement.

Anyway I look forward, as I'm sure all boarders do to seeing a photo of said art piece in pride of place with happy owner.

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Fatboydale

Picked the art up tonight ...

Was going to strip naked and pose with the artwork and send a photo to John ... wife talked me out of it , she said John knows where you live and drive's a hgv lorry ...i would have been squealing like a pig ...lol

anyways here is a photo ...now to post it off to John ...

Buttonman

Why does Dredd have a chip on his face and has only 3 fingers?

Can I have my £2 back?

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm starting to see the artistic...................................................... :eh:

Hang on a second, I thought the chip was a milk tach but it seems to be his mouth, I'm impressed!

hippynumber1

How chuffed was the seller when you met him?!

@CF - it's definitely a milk 'tache! Didn't they use Dredd for that Drink Milk campaign they ran in the States!?  :lol: