Main Menu

Begging for CF new art

Started by Fatboydale, 15 January, 2013, 09:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatboydale

As we all love CF and his wonderful Cellar of Dredd , we have seen a page of artwork on ebay , which with your kind donation we could buy and give to John ... this will make up for not winning a KTT ( not thats he bothered )  ;)

if you wish to donate send payment as a personal gift to fatboydale@ntlworld.com ...a pound or 2 should be fine ... if the artwork is sold all money will be refunded or we find something so bad only John would have in his cellar ..

We only need £22 to make CF a happy jimp ...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JUDGE-DREDD-original-fan-art-by-JEF-D-Lowbrow-Street-Art-Graffiti-Comic-Sci-Fi-/281050934737?pt=UK_art_drawings_GL&hash=item416ff0edd1

hippynumber1

Trout

I think the money would be better spent on a commission. How about a drawing of CF snogging Judge Dredd?  :lol:

Buttonman

£2 paid ! Expect to see it hanging over the cellar door in early course.

Fatboydale

opaque

Fatboydale

Spikes

Fatboydale

£10.50

sent an email to the seller and got this back , which gave me a big smile :

Hi Dale, if you put a bid in at £18 there's a chance you'll get it for that and I'd be happy for you to pick it up in person so you wouldn't have to pay postage. If however you don't want to wait till Sunday and would rather buy it now I'd accept £25 for it. I'm happy for you to pay cash on collection if you want. It's unframed but if you want, for another £10 I can put it in a frame with glass.
Please let me know if you definitely want it and I 'll end the auction and send you my contact details.
Thanks, -Jef

- jef2d

hippynumber1

Bless his little cotton socks!  :lol:

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Zarjazzer

i've sent a bit I hope it got through.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

ming

If it's 'graffiti' art then maybe we could pay him to come and spray something on the side of CF's house in the middle of the night.  That way, rather than the artwork being tucked away in the cellar, we'd all be able to see it via Google Earth :lol:

In the meantime, cash sent.

Fatboydale

Spray cans at Dawn , i am just seeing CF running out of his house in his Dredd undercrackers and Helmet on and nothing else ( gonna have to drink heavy to get that image out of my head now ....aarrrrr ) ....

Right we are up to £13.50

Now do i bid and take the chance of winning or go for the option of a private buy it now ... i think take the chance ??? hehehe

Zarjazzer you might wanna check , but not have come through my side ...