Main Menu

THE 2000AD ADVENT CALENDAR 2016 COMMENTS THREAD.

Started by Pete Wells, 30 November, 2016, 11:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Lambert

Cracking story and Mekon offerings from Eamonn... lovely stuff!
I do wish I was capable of writing a story myself.
I do, however, have a Mekon piece lined up myself so you'll be seeing that soon.

Aw man, I do love this calendar!

Pete Wells

Yet more awesomeness!!! Thanks Eamonn, that story was ace and the artwork wonderful!

So that's a shit film, cool modelling, awesome daily art and brilliant prose and were only up to day 3! I really do love the diverse range of talent and creativity the calendar brings out each year.

Sniff! I love you guys!

shaolin_monkey

Blimey Andy, where do you get this stuff from? The Carol of Halo Jones is genius!

Dash Decent

I love that the forensics Judge is named Quincy! (I still remember all the trainee cops fainting or running off during the title sequence!)

The Carol of Halo Jones is exceptional.  The blue and white works so well as wintery Christmas colouring, it just makes it ever-so-much-more wonderful.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Colin YNWA

How does Andy Lambert do it? The rate he's turning this stuff out and its all wonderful. Have to say though, Carol of Halo Jones raises it to a whole new level of genius.

Well done Andy, keep it up!

Eamonn Clarke

Outstanding work, Andy Lambert. Literally jaw dropping.

Thanks for kind comments on my paltry efforts. Loved putting Quincy in there.
I'll be back on the 17th with some audio.

Tjm86

Is it just me or does Carol of Halo Jones have a touch of Dillon to it?  Nice homage there.

von Boom

Amazing work Andy Lambert! All of it. Especially the Halo Jones.

Hawkmumbler

Just catching up as I start work on my entry, and it's all bloody great stuff. Truly the highlight of the forum year.

Andy Lambert

Aw, thank you very much, folks :)
The idea came to me late last night and I thought "Ooh, I like that" so I got drawing, which is why it was past 4am when I posted it... lol

shaolin_monkey

Dash Decent

The colour work on Candy Smash is even lusher.  Just...arsom!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dunk!

"Trust we"

Eamonn Clarke

And Lambert continues to astonish, and Jim Campbell's Calvin & Hobbs picture is brilliant!