Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mardroid

For delivery option they have one option "Online delivery/no shipping". That does not make much sense to me. If there's just one option (and the description makes little sense, why would you choose no shipping?) why list it? Do I just choose that? Or just leave it? I know that the price is all in for online delivery.

Yeah, I know, I'm probably overthinking this...

Banners

Mardroid

Thanks. I ordered Dredd and lawmaster combo. (The standard colour version.) Possibly twice by accident* but the paypal payment was only processed for one, so I'm sure that's all right.

*Clicking 'place order' causes Bambaland to automatically send you an order confirmation email the moment you click it regardless of whether you've entered the Paypal details or not. The first time I clicked it, trying something out, then clicked the browser back arrow only to find it had been removed from the cart. Next time I took it through to completion.

Dreddzilla

Probably the most I've ever paid for a series of figuers, but it was worth it.  :lol: Btw, I thought only the b&w figure and set was the Bambaland Exclusive? I had to buy the color Lawmaster set when I saw "Bambaland Exclusive" (so that made things more expensive  :thumbsdown: ) so am I to assume the Lawmaster won't be available for retail sites like the standerd Judge Dredd will?

Mardroid

I just attempted to email them on the address provided info@threeaonline.com to make sure the duplicate order was cancelled. (Both appear in my order history.) I'm not really concerned I'll be charged twice as the Paypal process was only completed for one, but I thought I had better make sure. Especially if the duplicate order prevented someone else ordering one (although I don't think it works like that.

But it turns out that email address is no longer valid. Oh well.

Dash Decent

Quote from: Mardroid on 26 November, 2015, 12:13:02 AM
For delivery option they have one option "Online delivery/no shipping". That does not make much sense to me. If there's just one option (and the description makes little sense, why would you choose no shipping?)

I took it as meant to be "no shipping fee".  They've got "edition" wrong ("Classic Comic Book Ediiton") so I just put it down to them rushing and not realising.

The one thing that gave me a moment's pause was that the Dredd + Lawmaster combo pages don't list any accessories.  I assume Dredd comes with all his guns, fists, stick etc but it would be nice to see it mentioned on the Lawmaster page.  The photos don't show much other than a Lawgiver Mk II.

Anyhow, I've ordered mine, colour Dredd and Lawmaster.  Now to sit here and wait for the postman.

Whaddaya mean, Q2 2016?
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

COMMANDO FORCES

It was fun wasn't it and it ain't over yet. The individual colour Lawmaster should pop up later today.

If any people have questions then 3A and their creative team are excellent at answering them on facebook. A few have been answered on my page and if you follow certain people on instagram, then you'll have seen something appear earlier, yesterday!

Exciting times folks, exciting times  :D

ming

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 26 November, 2015, 02:45:09 AM...if you follow certain people on instagram, then you'll have seen something appear earlier, yesterday!

And for those of us who don't?  Any clues?

inkymonkey

Quote from: ming on 26 November, 2015, 09:02:08 AM
Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 26 November, 2015, 02:45:09 AM...if you follow certain people on instagram, then you'll have seen something appear earlier, yesterday!

Think of the progeny of the greatest ty-------- that ever lived.

Dreddzilla

Quote from: inkymonkey on 26 November, 2015, 09:20:44 AM

:) Satanus?

ming

Quote from: inkymonkey on 26 November, 2015, 09:20:44 AM

Ooh, really?  I was just listening to the 2000AD Merch episode of the Thrill-Cast this morning when that very thing got mentioned by Gregory in a 'wouldn't that be amazing' regard.  Of course, this opens up the need for a 1/12 [spoiler]Landraider / Killdozer to attack[/spoiler] and also [spoiler]Thoth[/spoiler]...

TordelBack

inkymonkey

...and a Judge Jack hanging off his jaws by a chain...

Dash Decent

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 26 November, 2015, 02:45:09 AM
if you follow certain people on instagram, then you'll have seen something appear earlier, yesterday!

Do you mean those fantastic-looking Hammerstein & Walter the Wobot figures?  The detail and scale were just right, weren't they?

No, sorry, just messing with everyones minds.

Any chance of a link, CF?  I tried to search Instagram and the best thing I turned up was the Muppets as Johnny Alpha and co.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll