Main Menu

Judge Dredd: The Mega Collection discussion thread

Started by Molch-R, 10 December, 2014, 03:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnetica

So does anyone have a list of what stories appear in The Pit Mega Collection Edition?

I ask as I bought The Pit TPB in the recent half price sale and was wondering if I need to "double dip" and get the Mega Collection version. Presumably it is Progs 970 to 999 (?).

Tombo

Yep, it's identical to the normal trade (The Pit, True Grot, Unjudicial Liaisons, Last Rites, Declaration of War and Bongo War) plus a covers gallery.

abelardsnazz

Does anyone know whether this collection will include Titan/Enceladus?  Thinking of buying the TPB but won't if it'll be one of the volumes in the collection.

Thanks

IndigoPrime

There's been no announcement to suggest it will be included, although a number of volumes remain unknown.

Fungus

Quote from: abelardsnazz on 31 March, 2016, 06:31:30 PM
Does anyone know whether this collection will include Titan/Enceladus?  Thinking of buying the TPB but won't if it'll be one of the volumes in the collection.

This Mega Collection thing is a bitch, isn't it?

abelardsnazz

No it's not, it's a thing of absolute beauty. After 19+ years in the wilderness I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Molch-R

Titan and its sequels won't be in the Mega Collection.

I, Cosh

Quote from: Molch-R on 01 April, 2016, 10:10:11 AM
Titan and its sequels won't be in the Mega Collection.
That's exactly what someone whose job involves encouraging people to buy Rebellion GNs would say...
We never really die.

Molch-R

Quote from: The Cosh on 01 April, 2016, 11:05:46 AM
That's exactly what someone whose job involves encouraging people to buy Rebellion GNs would say...

That's a good point.

Correction: there will be no Judge Dredd stories in the Judge Dredd: The Mega Collection. You should all buy a complete set of the Case Files immediately.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Molch-R on 01 April, 2016, 11:08:05 AM
Quote from: The Cosh on 01 April, 2016, 11:05:46 AM

That's a good point.

Correction: there will be no Judge Dredd stories in the Judge Dredd: The Mega Collection. You should all buy a complete set of the Case Files immediately.
But they don't have the complete Cursed Earth...,or Kenny Who?...or America (the list of moans and grioes goes on and on).

abelardsnazz

The Facebook page has announced issue 36, out 25th May in the UK, as The Life and Crimes of PJ Maybe. A really strong run of issues going on here.

abelardsnazz

The Pit started as I tuned out for my wilderness years, for reasons lost in the mists of time. It's a great series of stories, and as Matt Smith says in the intro, ushering in modern-day Dredd. Personally, and this isn't to detract from the other artists, I think I'd have enjoyed it even more if Carlos had drawn the whole thing - he captures the gritty atmosphere from the off. It's all great stuff though.

Tjm86

Anyone seen anything of the next Subscriber print?  It should be due in the next month or two shouldn't it?

Skullmo

Quote from: Tjm86 on 04 April, 2016, 01:50:21 PM
Anyone seen anything of the next Subscriber print?  It should be due in the next month or two shouldn't it?

I hope so - I've been waiting months for this one to be revealed.
It's a joke. I was joking.