Main Menu

Robbie Burns:Witch Hunter (Trevallion Rennie and Beeby)

Started by Proudhuff, 23 September, 2014, 11:13:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Released at last!  :D

Prepare to meet Burns, scourge of all evil and witch hunter in training! Based on the epic character of the famous narrative poem Tam o'Shanter.  Tiernen Trevallion, one of the UK's most promising new comic artists, provides the artwork.

more here: http://www.renegadeartsentertainment.com/robbieburns
DDT did a job on me

GordonR

Well, scheduled, anyway.  Not released until 26 November.

For all the legions of 2000AD readers in the greater Ayrshire area, we're probably going to be doing some kind of launch event and talk at the Burns Museum in Ayr in late November, and then - international promo tour! - onto the Malta Comic Con a few days later.

Now that Tiernen's finished on this, normal Absalom service will now be resumed.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: GordonR on 23 September, 2014, 11:50:44 AM
Now that Tiernen's finished on this, normal Absalom service will now be resumed.

Yeeeeaahhhhh!
@jamesfeistdraws

Hawkmumbler

Jim_Campbell

...Aaaand that's the lettering done. We've sneaked out a new sample image on Twitter to celebrate, so I figure it's OK to put it up here as well!

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Tiplodocus

For all the legions of 2000AD readers in the greater Ayrshire area...

Me!  I got married at the Brig O Doon.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Mabs

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 23 September, 2014, 03:40:26 PM

Yeeeeaahhhhh!

Hooray!

Can I just say, Gordon, Absalom is one of my favourite tooth series. Being a Londoner, I'm always intrigued by various writers/ artist's depiction of my beloved city (especially the east end), be it From Hell, or Savage, and Absalom also ranks as one of the best. We had Spring Heeled Jack, Romans, demons etc running amok, can't wait to see what else you and Tiernan have in store for us!
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Hawkmumbler

Absalom also seem's to be ine of those series we read only yesterday, but actualy only have had two one off's in as many years. Bloody great series and I can't wait to read the next run.

Zarjazzer

looks like a winnah.

November 26th? Must hurry up time by making dreadful sacrifices to horrors from beyond.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Darren Stephens

https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Jim_Campbell

A couple more images have sneaked out onto Twitter...

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Hawkmumbler