Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quote from: von Boom on 02 December, 2016, 11:30:04 AM
Quote from: Taryn Tailz on 02 December, 2016, 01:26:00 AM
I'm very much looking forward to turning into Eva Green. :P

I'm sure there are many on this board that would look forward to that also! :)

Never confused. Never confused.

Good on ya Taryn, good to see things are moving forward for you.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Taryn Tailz on 02 December, 2016, 01:26:00 AM
The Gender Identity Clinic have officially diagnosed me with Gender Dysphoria, which means there's a good chance I shall start hormone treatment at the end of January. 2017 is potentially going to be the newest of new years for me now. :)
I'm very much looking forward to turning into Eva Green. :P
Wohoo! Good for you Taryn!

DaveGYNWA

Quote from: DaveGYNWA on 24 November, 2016, 09:08:28 AM
Started new job on Monday - gone from working from home, with occasional customer site visits, to back in the office daily. New employers is 'nearby' to where I live, but not reachable directly via public transport.....bus goes part-way, then I walk 2.5 miles to the office. Tuesday the walk took 50 minutes, yesterday 48, and today have got it down to 42 minutes (I do like walking)....going to be getting a bike sorted for the full journey (10 miles door to door) soon, but am enjoying the walking workout at the moment. And the main reason for that, other than the health benefits, is the opportunity to see some of the local wildlife along the route. Just this morning, a couple of deer bounded across the road about 40 yards ahead of me.....was able to watch them as they continued on in to the fields. Lovely.

Got that walk down to sub-39 minutes now. BOOM!!
Peas sell. But who's Brian?

Something Fishy

Satanist

Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Theblazeuk

Goaty

Congrats uncle Satanist!

As been uncle twice, it's great :)

von Boom

Avuncular congratulations Satanist! I have six nieces and nephews. The holy terrors. :)

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Satanist

Cheers guys, this is my 3rd nephew and I have 2 boys so a 5 aside team should be possible in about 10 years.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Dandontdare

Congrats Satanist - yeah nieces and nephews are great (I've got 6 altogether) - much less hassle and responsibility than having kids yourself!

Fungus

Nice one Satanist. They're definitely better than real kids.
I get to take my nephew to that Star Wars thing at the iMax this weekend then pass him back. It's ideal.

Hawkmumbler

Being an uncle is GREAT! You get all the best bits of being a caring parents human being but then you get to return them afterwards!

Congrats indeed!

Tiplodocus

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Dandontdare

31?  :o

Bloody hell - do you have loads of siblings or just a few incrdibly fertile ones?