Main Menu

Mezco Judge Dredd - Cursed Earth..?

Started by inkymonkey, 24 April, 2015, 12:49:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Wells

Lair of the Octopus finally has the Cursed Earth variant which negates the whopping shipping fee of the BigBagToyStore.

You can get it here for £68 all in.

http://lairoftheoctopus.co.uk/One12-Collective-Judge-Dredd-Cursed-Earth-Action-Figure-PRE-ORDER-P5324068.aspx

COMMANDO FORCES

inkymonkey

I guess we're all waiting to hear about the Lawmaster now... and who'll get there first, Mezco or 3A!

Pete Wells

Mezco are pretty much there and it's gawjuss!

With ThreeA's frankly ridiculous business model, I'll eat my trousers if we ever see a Lawmaster from them...

Dreddzilla

Quote from: inkymonkey on 30 May, 2015, 05:56:52 AM
I guess we're all waiting to hear about the Lawmaster now... and who'll get there first, Mezco or 3A!
I'm praying the Lawmaster comes by itself. I can't afford to spend $150 + like with that DKR batman vs mutant leader exclusive.

Pete Wells

The thing is, now I've ordered the normal Dredd (well, two of 'em actually) and the lovely Cursed Earth version, I'm going to need at least two Lawmasters!  :lol:

I saw an interview with a Mezco guy who said the Lawmaster would have working lights and computer screen and such. I can't wait!!!

Dreddzilla

Quote from: Pete Wells on 30 May, 2015, 07:08:07 AM
The thing is, now I've ordered the normal Dredd (well, two of 'em actually) and the lovely Cursed Earth version, I'm going to need at least two Lawmasters!  :lol:

I saw an interview with a Mezco guy who said the Lawmaster would have working lights and computer screen and such. I can't wait!!!
Well, then prepare to get 2 more dredd's, because I have a bad feeling the Lawmaster will be packed with a variant dredd figure. (Ow, my wallet)

inkymonkey

Quote from: Pete Wells on 30 May, 2015, 07:08:07 AM

Aaarrrggghhhh damn you Mezco. Damn you to hell, how the hell am I going to keep that little purchase quiet from the wife..?

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Mardroid

Is he married to a femme-bot?

Boom-tsh!

inkymonkey

COMMANDO FORCES

Had an email that says the store will have them in 10 days and they'll be shipped out soon after, which is nice!

Dreddzilla

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 03 October, 2015, 04:16:45 AM
Had an email that says the store will have them in 10 days and they'll be shipped out soon after, which is nice!
From Where? Where are you getting these from? And which figure the Black uniform or the Cursed Earth or NYCC B&W version?

Dreddzilla

COMMANDO FORCES

Another email has landed. These buggers are on their way :D :D :D