Main Menu

3A Mongrol on sale from February 28th

Started by ming, 24 February, 2011, 11:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ming

Not looking good for 1/12 Mongrol making an appearance this year... Shipping updates are constantly being requested but there's no news to report as yet.  As soon as things start moving, I'll post the info.

I, Cosh

I keep forgetting I bought one of these so it'll definitely be a surprise when it finally arrives.
We never really die.

DKCX

Dang... :'(
Not really surprised...the wait continues.

COMMANDO FORCES

There is one of the 1/12th Mongrols on ebay at this very moment!

Mardroid

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 04 January, 2013, 08:53:56 PM
There is one of the 1/12th Mongrols on ebay at this very moment!

I see it's down as a preorder so  I guess the buy will be in the same boat as us. ;)

COMMANDO FORCES

ming

Finally, some news: 1/12th scale Mongrol is scheduled to leave HK this month

A long wait, but it'll be a wee beauty, I'm sure (the mini-Black Hole version is fantastic).

Mardroid

Stella Dave

I'm glad to hear it but the wait has been ridiculous not to mention my mrs was not happy of the fact that they took the money before it was shipped (6 months ago...!). I'm sure it'll be awesome but poor show on the shipping and taking money etc.
Cheers for update Ming!

Stella Dave

Stella Dave

Quote from: ming on 08 January, 2013, 10:01:17 AM
Finally, some news: 1/12th scale Mongrol is scheduled to leave HK this month

A long wait, but it'll be a wee beauty, I'm sure (the mini-Black Hole version is fantastic).
So wot happened to Jan shipping? This is getting beyond a joke now, not happy.

ming

Yeah, it's pretty crappy.  I know that requests for updates from Hong Kong are pretty much continual but there's been no word yet.  Bear in mind that things tend to grind to a halt for Chinese New Year, though.

3A have some serious lags between sales and shipping but this is a long and frustrating one (we have seen worse though - one complicated set took a year to ship out...).  As soon as there's any word, I'll post it here - in the meantime just forget about it and rest easy in the knowledge that it'll all work out sooner or later.  Once you have mini-Mongrol in hand, I'm sure that the wait will have been worth it.

(Easy for me to say - I've had the mini-Black Hole version for aaaaages ;))

Stella Dave

And remember its ONE OF SEVEN, SEVEN YEARS?!  :o
Just as well they're so good or I'd be wanting my cash back!

Stella Dave

Reply from THREEA -

Sorry for the shipment delay. We are not yet to ship WWRp Mongrol Red, due to be spared several months to produce Rex and our factory will have a Chinese New Year holiday on Fed, all production line will be stopped on right now. We will start to produce on the end of Fed. So all items will be delayed. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Surely Mongrol was being produced before Rex?? Maybe not.
Happy New Year >:( :lol:

Albion

Just saw this on Facebook..........

Shipping update:-

"I spoke to the office, im told that Mini Mongrol will ship march 8th ..."
- Ashley Wood
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.