Main Menu

crisis revolver deadline

Started by janus stark, 08 February, 2016, 06:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janus stark

FOR SALE would prefer people to collect.
12 editions vulcan comic from 75 - 76   £5
8 editions revolver comic £15
58 deadlines with various stickers and posters £50
complete run of crisis including 3 espresso editions £60.
i live in ipswich uk.

Tjm86

Quote from: janus stark on 08 February, 2016, 06:20:42 PM

i live in ipswich uk.

Can I be the first to offer my heartfelt condolences.

sheridan

Quote from: Tjm86 on 08 February, 2016, 07:41:02 PM
Quote from: janus stark on 08 February, 2016, 06:20:42 PM
i live in ipswich uk.
Can I be the first to offer my heartfelt condolences.
I used to live there.  *shudder*

Tjm86

Went to school just outside Stowmarket.  I consider that whole part of the country the cess pool of existence and a model for the lower circles of hell.

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

Tjm86

Most likely an associative issue.  Seven years of hell can colour a part of the world quite negative.

sheridan

Quote from: Skullmo on 10 February, 2016, 08:41:21 PM
Never been - why is it so bad?
Provincial town with provincial attitudes (the kind of place you will get attacked by random strangers for not being like them.

Tjm86

Just curious, did Janus ever shift his products?

janus stark

no. but thanks for bumping my thread. so if anyone would like to make a bid, perhaps i could afford to leave this hell hole or cess pit, i call home.

Tjm86

I will also add that is a nice price on the Crises (if it does include all 63 issues).  (By way of a semi-apology.)

Proudhuff

There is a thread wanting Crisis Expresso here...somewhere, a Yank I think
DDT did a job on me

janus stark

yes im aware and he has made a nice offer for the two espresso editions, but i would like to keep the collection together.

Deadsnott

Can anyone tell me what the espresso editions are? Janus, if you do decide to split the set of Crisis let me know as I need a few to complete my set. :)

Bojay1997

Quote from: Deadsnott on 28 March, 2016, 04:20:06 PM
Can anyone tell me what the espresso editions are? Janus, if you do decide to split the set of Crisis let me know as I need a few to complete my set. :)

Here is an older forum thread that does a good job of talking about the various Crisis and Revolver spinoffs including the two XPresso editions. http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php?topic=34316.0