Main Menu

Wanted: A few Megazines Xpresso Titan Hardcovers Wasted Escape

Started by Bojay1997, 11 February, 2016, 03:25:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bojay1997

Hello.  I'm trying to fill a few remaining gaps in my collection and I would be happy to purchase any of the following in nice condition if anyone is selling:

Judge Dredd Megazine Volume 1, Issue 2
Judge Dredd Megazine Volume 3, Issue 55 (with poster please)
Judge Dredd Megazine Volume 3, Issue 72/73 Misprint
Judge Dredd Megazine Volume 3, Issue 73

Crisis Presents No. 2 Xpresso Special The Best in European Strip Art
Crisis Presents No. 3 The Second Xpresso Special The Best of International Strip Art Black Coffe in Bed

Wasted Issues 1-8
Escape Issues 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 15

Complete D.R. and Quinch (Titan Hardcover)
Halo Jones (Titan Hardcover)

I'm located in the United States, but I am happy to pay all shipping and packaging and I can pay by Paypal or other method of your choice.  Please e-mail me at bojay1997@gmail.com.  Thank you very much for your help.

Proudhuff

Sorry to say I cleared my Escapes a couple of years ago, will have a root about and see if there were any left over...
DDT did a job on me

Bojay1997

Just a quick bump as the list has been updated to reflect recent acquisitions.  Thank you again for the help in completing the remaining gaps. 

Hello.  I'm trying to fill a few remaining gaps in my collection and I would be happy to purchase any of the following in nice condition if anyone is selling:

Judge Dredd Megazine Volume 1, Issue 2
Judge Dredd Megazine Volume 3, Issue 72/73 Misprint
Judge Dredd Megazine Volume 3, Issue 73

Crisis Presents No. 2 Xpresso Special The Best in European Strip Art
Crisis Presents No. 3 The Second Xpresso Special The Best of International Strip Art Black Coffe in Bed

Wasted Issues 1-8

I'm located in the United States, but I am happy to pay all shipping and packaging and I can pay by Paypal or other method of your choice.  Please e-mail me at bojay1997@gmail.com.  Thank you very much for your help.