Main Menu

Judge Dredd: The Cursed Earth Uncensored (Hardcover)

Started by JOE SOAP, 29 October, 2015, 09:33:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Magnetica

Wow can't believe it.

So glad I pre-ordered.

I think I would have been physically sick if I had missed out. :lol:

(But hey I was always going to pre-order it. Banned episodes and colour spreads....remember the discussion on the Mega Collection thread...).

#155 BTW

sbelmont

Poster is excellent, hope more like it are produced, #108

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

AlexF

Got my copy of the regular edition yesterday and it is a thing of beauty for sure. However, my cover seems to have been stuck on upside down - anyone else had this happen?

Given that the book has sold out I don't think there's anything I can do about it, and to be honest it doesn't prevent me from reading the book so who cares, it's just a curiosity.

Sure does make me yearn for some more early Dredd reprints with the colour centre spreads, though!

Trent

jacob g

My LCS haven't received their copies, mine included. Now I'm worried.
margaritas ante porcos

Trent

Mattofthespurs

Molch-R

There are fewer than 20 copies left on Amazon, whose site takes anything up to 48 hours to register sudden low stock levels. 'Sold out' means that every copy we printed has been sold, either to retailers or customers - once they're gone, they're gone.

James Stacey

Thanks for the heads up Molch-R. Snagged a copy last night. Being delivered today apparently. Got to love super saver delivery :) Not sure why anyone pays for next day.

Link Prime

Quote from: Molch-R on 15 July, 2016, 11:47:25 AM
'Sold out' means that every copy we printed has been sold, either to retailers or customers - once they're gone, they're gone.

Great news on the sell-out.
Out of curiosity- what was the total print run?

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Link Prime on 15 July, 2016, 12:02:16 PM
Quote from: Molch-R on 15 July, 2016, 11:47:25 AM
'Sold out' means that every copy we printed has been sold, either to retailers or customers - once they're gone, they're gone.

Great news on the sell-out.

Oh you did it, you did it, you dared to ask!

Got my print to and its a beaut!

Hawkmumbler

Well, I never got a copy of the HC but i'll nab a TPB when they hit the shelves. :)

Molch-R

Quote from: Link Prime on 15 July, 2016, 12:02:16 PM

"Not enough to satisify the unprecendented demand," said a spokesman.

;)