Main Menu

Thought Bubble 2016 5-6/11/16

Started by Bhuna, 29 February, 2016, 12:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

Judge Smudge

My wife and I picked up our weekend passes last week. Can't wait, we've been twice before, and we both loved it. The line up is already looking amazing. Really glad to see John Wagner is going to be there, that will be another signature for my covers book.

Dandontdare

Quote from: Judge Smudge on 03 August, 2016, 09:22:11 PM
My wife and I picked up our weekend passes last week. Can't wait, we've been twice before, and we both loved it. The line up is already looking amazing. Really glad to see John Wagner is going to be there, that will be another signature for my covers book.

Be sure to stop by the FutureQuake Press table - Richmond and Dave (Bolt-01) are moderators of this forum and their table usually serves as an unofficial gathering point for forumites, so say hello and there's bound to be a few of us hanging around there (and you can also stock up on copies of Zarjaz & Dogbreath!)

Must get my ticket sorted...

Bolt-01

This year we are also going to be adjacent to the might of the CraxyFoxMachine and the Psychedelic Journal as well. Make sure you say hi and be prepared to share your username. It is your entrance to the secret world!

Judge Smudge

Will do gents, this secret world sounds intriguing...it would be a pleasure to meet you all and pick up some back issues of zarjaz et al. Oh and wife has asked if you have stickers...she has a stationary habit and needs a regular fix. See you there, cheers

Steve Green

Looks like we've got a Stronty Dog table in the Royal Armouries Hall - Planet Replicas should be in there as well.

Spikes

Getting excited about this now. Had a cracking time last year, so keen to do this again.
(Hotel reserved, but not bought ticket as yet. No real rush though, for that just yet?)

Tiplodocus

A Pitchfest and the Stronty Dog film mean I'm thinking of coming down for this now. Will need to negotiate with Mrs Tips. Will be nice to catch up with you Southern softies. Especially Futurequack.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Dodsy

Just picked up our tickets today from Travelling Man in Newcastler (with a nice 25% off)
Twitter - @dodsy84

Old Tankie

I'd love to come to this but not sure how practical it would be in a wheelchair or with walking sticks.

COMMANDO FORCES

It's easy enough as the aisles are wide and people are polite. Just put spikes on the front, add a paint job and you can cosplay as someone from Death Race 2000  ;)

Fungus

I was thinking the baldy X-Men professor?  :)

Fungus

Hm, I was in 4 minds about this year's event...
but, sod it, tickets and the rest of the gubbins now arranged.
Not long now  :)

COMMANDO FORCES