Main Menu

Rom of the Reds

Started by IronGraham, 16 September, 2015, 09:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jabish

Picked up issues 1,2 & 3 from John at LFCC yesterday and devoured them on the train home. Sublime. Really really great. Looking forward to the next 3. Chatting to John he says they are selling ok but could sell more so if anyone here is waiting for the trade please don't. These are worth the price of admission as singles. Funny, quirky, exciting and with great art. Classic british comics the way they should be done. Really brought me back. Buy buy buy.

Bolt-01

Just ordered #1 - #3 direct from Dan.

Really looking forward to reading these.

Fungus

Very highly recommended, first 2 are great fun.

Darren Stephens

Just finished issue 2 tonight, with No: 3 winging its way to me from the excellent Mr Cornwell. Top comics!
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

rogue69

Got issues 1,2 &3 at LFCC a great fun story with the feel of a classic British Boy's comic story but done with a modern twist would highly recommend this to anyone who likes comics outside the standard superhero range

Colin YNWA

Well went straight to the source and picked up signed copies from Dan Cornwell of the first 3 issues. It continues from a fantastic first issue and builds supremely. Best compliment I can think tof give this is its like the best of the Hibernia collections. It's just good old fashioned comics done for today's market. Such a shame the market isn't any bigger these days for this type of stuff. Quite fantastic.

CalHab

It's a cracking read, isn't it! I just hope the lads can live up to their early season promise. It's still early doors and it's a game of two halves.

Hawkmumbler

The highest praise I can give to Rok is that it's prog worthy material. Thats high praise indeed!

dancornwell

Issue 4 of Rok of the Reds now available. If you're interested in a copy message me here or on Facebook. £5 per copy signed by John Wagner and myself. PayPal payments.

Hawkmumbler

Where's my god damn like button?! After the shite news of the day and an all around foul week I look forward to getting a new issue of Rok.

Colin YNWA

Yeah while the passing of Steve Dillon will mark the day this is a piece of good news. One of the best comics out there, Dan you have a Facebook message from me.

Fungus

Nice timing, looking forward to picking up 3 & now 4 at ThoughtBubble.

Michael Knight

Cant wait to get this signed beauty. Absolutely love this comic. Its like reliving my youth reading the likes of the 'New' Eagle before i 'graduated' to 2000ad!  :)

dancornwell

It was horrible news about Steve Dillon, I absolutely loved his work. Never fortunate enough to meet him myself, but from what I've heard he was a great guy. A massive loss to the 2000AD  family. Another one. What a terrible year. I loved his unfussy lines and wonderful story telling. An absolute legend.

dancornwell

I do have issues 1-4 available, all signed by John Wagner. £18 if anyone wants the bundle