Main Menu

MARCH ART COMP - THE OCCULT

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 March, 2017, 07:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

From February winner Andy Lambert:

QuoteSomething along the lines of the occult could work - so it would include Caballistics Inc, Harry Absalom, Bec & Kawl, Ampney Crucis, etc...

YOU HEARD THE MAN. Things are about to get witchy 'n' weird, have a play with some of the paranormal delights within Tharg's canon and don't forget BARNEY IS YOUR FRIEND.

There will be a GN straight from the nerve centre for the winner of course, and one for Tharg's Choice - and there will also be a bonafide 2000 AD droid choosing their favourites - all entries will be viewable here, on our dedicated FB page, and also on the official 2000 AD Tumblr and Twitter!

Rules for the art comp are these:

- It must fit the theme.

- You can enter as many times as you like but bear in mind it will split your vote so it may not be worth it.

- All entries have to be constructed specifically for this competition - so nothing you've done for anything else.

- You can enter either here or by directly putting it on our FB wall here: https://www.facebook.com/2000adartcomp/

YOU HAVE UNTIL THE 26th OF MARCH WHEN WE SHALL AGGRESSIVELY MOUNT THE VOTING BROOMSTICK.

sheridan

Hoping to see some Deadlocks, Nemesii, Great Uncle Baals, Reveres and the like!

Armoured Gideon also.  And that witch whose name I've forgotten from Mega-City One...

Leigh S

Started early this month.... If I can grab the Dicemans out of the loft, might enter twice!

sheridan

Is everybody else saving their entries for the thirteenth tomorrow?

Woolly

I throw this word around alot on these threads, but Leigh that is brilliant:o

Andy Lambert

I agree with Woolly, that is ghoulishly good! Excellent start to the contest!

Rogue Judge

Leigh - That is great! Good Dredd reference, nice and creepy. I like the "grud key" and Not Justice appartment approved" details too.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Bad City Blue

Clever clever clever - perfect start
Writer of SENTINEL, the best little indie out there

Albion

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Andy Lambert

Lovely Deadlock - design-wise, one of my favourite characters..!

Kinda wish I could take part this month, but even if I was allowed to, I just haven't got time.

Hope everyone else is beavering away on something spooky.... who doesn't love a bit of the paranormal..! ;)

Albion

Quote from: Eamonn Clarke on 15 March, 2017, 09:54:59 PM
Lovely work, Albion. Would that be some Luke Kirby Krackle?

Inspired by it yes.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

sheridan

Quote from: Eamonn Clarke on 15 March, 2017, 09:54:59 PM
Lovely work, Albion. Would that be some Luke Kirby Krackle?

So that's where Luke got his Krackle from - his cousin Jack...

CrazyFoxMachine