Main Menu

Judge Dredd: The Cursed Earth Uncensored (Hardcover)

Started by JOE SOAP, 29 October, 2015, 09:33:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE SOAP

Available for pre-order on amazon Judge Dredd: The Cursed Earth Uncensored (Hardcover) – July 12, 2016

http://www.amazon.com/Judge-Dredd-Cursed-Earth-Uncensored/dp/1781084440

Is this a 'US only' release or just an early listing on amazon US?

Anzati

I was just wondering the exact same thing...I'm hoping that it'll crop up over here too.

IronGraham

It may be a US only due to parody laws over their. I know parody in the UK have been struck harder from copyright holders (or just their lawyers).
We're werewolves not swearwolves

IronGraham

We're werewolves not swearwolves

IndigoPrime

Quote from: Steve Green on 29 October, 2015, 10:02:03 AMUK Parody laws were changed last year.
Although not on Northern Ireland, which rather makes a mockery of the entire thing, given that anything with UK-wide availability that someone dislikes can just result in a lawsuit in NI.

Professor Bear

Totally called this happening, though I don't notice any publisher information and that image seems of oddly low quality.

jacob g

Great news!

I hope Studio Lain will bring this to Poland also.
margaritas ante porcos

Link Prime

TordelBack

Gotta say I never saw this happening! Ah well, I suppose a 6th copy of the rest of the episodes won't make much difference - and Rebellion should be rewarded for their bravery. If this is the same format as the Casefiles Vol 1 it's make a lovely companion.

Steve Green

Since we're in Luna 1 on a stick territory.

If possible it would be great to have the Titan front covers and the b/w extra art that Mick and Brian did.

Might also be fun to include the Cursed Earth game as a poster or in some form.

https://boardgamegeek.com/image/2476528/cursed-earth-game

CrazyFoxMachine

Weirdly because of the "banned" nature of this - I find this far more exciting than Dan Dare and Zenith. Amazing :D Can't wait to get it!

Stan

Any chance we'll get a Case Files #2 reprint with the extra pages then? It seems a shame to have such a huge collection with the first epic missing chapters.

radiator

Lovely stuff. With Dan Dare and Zenith also back in print, is this this the final holy grail?

Wonder if it will also have colour centre spreads and covers? Either way I'm buying.