Main Menu

WANTED: Issues 61 & 62 Megazine Vol. 2

Started by pictsy, 02 October, 2014, 12:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pictsy

I am looking for Issues 61 and 62 of the Judge Dredd Megazine Volume 2.

If any one can make me a good offer on these I would be grateful.  I am keeping my eye on ebay as well and have made some inquiries there, but I have had some success plugging gaps in my collection by asking here on the forum as well, so I thought I'd give it another go :)

Thanks.

Pictsy

Skullmo

I know this is an unhelpful answer but I had them - threw them away about 4 months ago :'(
It's a joke. I was joking.

betel_uk

Let me check for you when I get home...
Ian

Ghost MacRoth

Is that 61 and 62, dated September 02 and 16th 1994?  If so, I've got a spare of each, bagged, and in damn close to perfect condition.
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

pictsy

Quote from: Ghost MacRoth on 02 October, 2014, 01:58:00 PM
Is that 61 and 62, dated September 02 and 16th 1994?  If so, I've got a spare of each, bagged, and in damn close to perfect condition.

Yup, those are the missing issues Ghost.  Can you estimate a cost for both of them?

Quote from: betel_uk on 02 October, 2014, 01:44:31 PM
Let me check for you when I get home...
Ian

Cheers :)

Quote from: Skullmo on 02 October, 2014, 12:55:33 PM
I know this is an unhelpful answer but I had them - threw them away about 4 months ago :'(

Oh no!  :(

betel_uk

Stock list makes it look like I do have copies, but I'll defer to Ghost as he responded first...
Ian

Battleaxe

if you are still looking for these megazines I have both in good condition and I will sell them for 50p for the two + postage and packaging