Main Menu

Glasgow Comic Con 2016

Started by Tiplodocus, 16 October, 2015, 09:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiplodocus

Quote from: Satanist on 11 May, 2016, 10:47:03 AM
Guests are getting announced now, so far theres...

Frank Quitley (but will he be sketchin?)
John Wagner
Alan Grant
Dave Gibbons!
Goran Parlov (am so gettin a Punisher sketch)
Rachael Stott

Gibbons! Awesome.  Caught him previously on the Watchmen tour and got some stuff signed.  If he's not sketching, at least I can get my new Dan Dare book signed.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Dog Deever

*** nothing to see here, any mods feel free to delete :) ***
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

stacey

Not sure if I'm going to make it this year, and I'm gutted as top of my people I want to see is attending. Proudhuff of course! Missed you last year Library Scum!

Dog Deever

Quote from: stacey on 18 May, 2016, 01:16:22 PM
Not sure if I'm going to make it this year, and I'm gutted as top of my people I want to see is attending. Proudhuff of course! Missed you last year Library Scum!

Jings. That means there will be a considerable downturn in quantity of lavatorial conversation- not good enough, Whittle.
;)

The X-Librarian.

stacey

Quote from: Dog Deever on 19 May, 2016, 04:49:20 PM

Jings. That means there will be a considerable downturn in quantity of lavatorial conversation- not good enough, Whittle.
;)

The X-Librarian.

awww I'm gonna miss you guys, it's the only chance I get to see youse and my fav con of the year because of that. :-(

Proudhuff

Aw ... that's my highlight of the Con deflated! What's the point of a Con without Library Scum?
You really must try harder Whittle. Not only have you let your school down but... you know the rest.
DDT did a job on me

JUDGE BURNS

is this convention in September?

stacey

Quote from: Proudhuff on 20 May, 2016, 04:16:42 PM

Aw ... that's my highlight of the Con deflated! What's the point of a Con without Library Scum?
You really must try harder Whittle. Not only have you let your school down but... you know the rest.

GUTTED! x

Satanist

Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Dog Deever

I hope Colin's coming- I need to ken whether to bootleg some butteries down with me, I've found a new supplier- none o that mass produced shite, paper bags and everything.

GordonR

Quote from: Satanist on 23 May, 2016, 11:58:54 AM
Quote from: JUDGE BURNS on 20 May, 2016, 10:54:35 PM
is this convention in September?

2/3 July, details here...

http://www.glasgowcomiccon.com/

What he said.

The September one referred to is presumably this one - http://www.mcmcomiccon.com/scotland/ - one of those 'comic cons' which, to my mind, isn't really a comic con at all.

But, hey ho, if you want to spend £20 getting your picture taken with some baldy bloke from a TV show about aucioneering, that's your look-out.

Proudhuff

or you could spend twenty quid at the bar with some grumpy bloke who writes comics...
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

At the rist of turning this into a one-man thread here's the head count so far:

The Satanist Family
Enigmatic Dr X
Tips
8-Ball
Ghost Mc
Flip-r Mk2
Fungus
Dog Deever
Butt'man
P'Huff
Dode C

Double figures!

and oor own Monty Nero has made the guest list, while The Mighty Whittle is the first of the Library Scum to fall  :'(

DDT did a job on me

I, Cosh

Turns out I'm probably going to a silver wedding in Bathgate on Saturday 2nd so I might be able to make one afternoon of this. Or, at the very least, the lunchtime pints.
We never really die.

Buttonman

Quote from: Proudhuff on 03 June, 2016, 03:18:41 PM
At the rist of turning this into a one-man thread here's the head count so far:

The Satanist Family
Enigmatic Dr X
Tips
8-Ball
Ghost Mc
Flip-r Mk2
Fungus
Dog Deever
Butt'man
P'Huff
Dode C

Double figures!

and oor own Monty Nero has made the guest list, while The Mighty Whittle is the first of the Library Scum to fall  :'(

A glorious headcount that those Souther softies can only dream about!