Main Menu

*** Prog 2000 ***

Started by Dash Decent, 08 September, 2016, 03:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rately

Just managed to pick up the last one in Forbidden Planet. Got the Cliff Robinson cover, and it's lovely.

Can't wait to get home and have a read of it!

ZenArcade

Having a quick bite and reading it.  Five super thrills  :D and Sinister Dexter  :-\.  I'm in hog heaven. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

COMMANDO FORCES

Each Prog has a different coloured Nerve Centre.

Albion

Loved it. Well done to all droids involved in its production. Maximum thrill-power.
And........Alec Trench appeared! (He's actually in it twice but he's hidden by a speech bubble on Boo Cook''s page).
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

DrRocka

Best prob for years! Loved all of that, and yeah, alongside
Brett Ewins, David Roach's Anderson gave pre-teen me some very interesting dreams (oh, yes), so seeing fresh art from him was wonderful - give that man a series, Tharg!
Elsewhere, Dredd was pure fun loveliness and the new stuff intriguing, although it baffles me how SinDex has continues so long.
Hollander! Gibbons! O'Neill! Ezquerra! Wow!!!!
Only one question: who's the girl that Mean Machine's got his arm around on the Fabry cover?
Never ever bloody anything ever

Steve Green

Albion

Quote from: DrRocka on 28 September, 2016, 02:10:10 PM
Only one question: who's the girl that Mean Machine's got his arm around on the Fabry cover?

I think it's Judge Inspector Inaba form Hindo City.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

DrRocka

Cheers, gents, think her stories must have passed me by
Never ever bloody anything ever

Goaty

It's so awesome so reading it outside 10 Downing Street!

TordelBack

I went for the Fabry/Brown cover when push came to shove.  I regret nothing, it's a riot and Cliff's poster brings balance to the Force.

ZenArcade

I don't buy variant covers....went for GF's (he's a Belfast man now); but have to say the Cliff Robinson cover is a sheer delight.  Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Theblazeuk

Should have posted it through Goaty, zapped some Thrillsuckers.

dweezil2

Quote from: Goaty on 28 September, 2016, 03:32:53 PM
It's so awesome so reading it outside 10 Downing Street!

I'm surprised you weren't arrested for being in possession of subversive material Goaty!!!!  :lol:
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Judge Nutmeg

Superb prog , Bolland really needs to do a whole Dredd strip , all the Tharg interludes had great art, the Dredd /Alpha crossover was good fun with great art as always from King Carlos. Nemesis just made me want it to return for another series , always liked Torque better than the Warlock. Rouge trooper was a nice lead into the traitor general series and Rennie's stuff is always entertaining. David Roach's art on Anderson was pure eyegasm. Sinister Dexter had an interesting start as did Counterfit girl. We really are lucky 2000ad is still going strong , gonna try make it London in Feb for their event.

sheldipez

Top prog. Congrats to all involved.