Main Menu

Life is sometimes sort of okay because...

Started by House of Usher, 23 March, 2009, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grugz

Quote from: DMRiley on 07 August, 2016, 03:54:34 PM
...In my previous time on the forum ages ago, I forgot to mention that I have an interest for crossdressing. This includes a realistic hair wig, makeup, clothing, and footwear too. Sometimes, I start to look androgynous, when I'm quite smooth and my hair starts growing quite abit. By the way, Im continuing to master my makeup skills whenever I can.

...I may draw up a comicstrip style self portrait of my female self  ;)

is it just a cross dressing thing or is it a desire to reassign? we have someone on here for that!
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Trent

I get what you say Dr X but the kind words from forumites help make things sort of okay. Truth is, I am very happy with my lot, I have a wonderful wife and a strapping son and feel truly blessed. It was just a bit of a kick in the teeth the other day which I felt a need to say out loud so to speak but life is actually good.

DMRiley

Quote from: Grugz on 07 August, 2016, 07:13:10 PM
...In my previous time on the forum ages ago, I forgot to mention that I have an interest for crossdressing. This includes a realistic hair wig, makeup, clothing, and footwear too. Sometimes, I start to look androgynous, when I'm quite smooth and my hair starts growing quite abit. By the way, Im continuing to master my makeup skills whenever I can.

is it just a cross dressing thing or is it a desire to reassign? we have someone on here for that!

Just crossdressing, but no current desire for reassignment. Also, I have a feeling you're referring to Taryn Tailz.

JayzusB.Christ

Well, if it's good enough for Morrison...

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Grugz

Quote from: DMRiley on 07 August, 2016, 07:32:51 PM
Quote from: Grugz on 07 August, 2016, 07:13:10 PM

Just crossdressing, but no current desire for reassignment. Also, I have a feeling you're referring to Taryn Tailz.

I was indeed,she is our only(know) trans person on here and would've been the obvious person to talk to if that had been the case.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

JamesC

After an incredibly frustrating 17 months of putting my flat on the market, almost moving twice, selling it and moving in with parents, almost buying two houses whose owners decided to change their minds and then falling in love with a place only to realise it had loads of weird legal shit to sort through, I've finally exchanged contracts and should be moving soon! Thank Christ!

I have to add that I'm grateful to be in a position where I'm able to buy a house and to have the kind of parents who're happy to have their adult son and his girlfriend living with them for 8 months.

von Boom

Great news James! I may be moving in a few months and I hope I don't have to deal with the sorts of things you had to.

JamesC

Thanks! I hope it's smooth sailing for you - I've had 2 colleagues at work move during the same period and it all went perfectly so I think I just had a bad run of luck.

Mattofthespurs

Moving house is always a bit of a c*nt in my experience, and to be fair, my experiences have always been ok but still miles of fucking hassle.
I've sold 2 properties now and each one has had it's major annoyances although, in the end, everything has gone swimmingly.
It's that period between accepting an offer and exchanging contracts that has always been the biggest ball-ache as the buyer usually tries it on and knows full well you've spent thousands already so tries to get a slightly better deal with themselves.
Happened twice and twice I told them to fuck off then only for them to decide that the current deal was ok after all.
Thank fuck I'll die in the place I have now. I ain't moving unless it's in a box 7 feet by 3 feet and someone helps carry me out.

Mattofthespurs

Mardroid

I'm moving soon too. Kind of looking forward to it actually. Don't get me wrong, I like where I live, but I like the idea of moving out of London. Okay, Dartford isn't far from London, but where we'll be is right next door to the countryside.

A bit worried too as a lot of stuff to clear out. I'll probably put my physical  progs up for sale as I'll likely not go through them, and I'll likely get collections of stories I'll want to keep.

So much junk I need to sort through as well... I've been putting it off and I'll need to get a spur on soon. I've put a bunch of college text books on eBay, but is suspect they'll end up sold down the road or in a charity shop. Heh.

Rately

Me and my partner are just waiting for the mortgage to be confirmed, then, fingers crossed, we are moving two minutes up the road to a lovely house with a big garden and lots of potential.

As MattOfTheSpurs said, i ain't ever moving again! The current house is just a building site at moment, with our belongings strewn everywhere, and i'm not keen to repeat the process.

Best of luck to everyone else.

JayzusB.Christ

Best of luck with the moving, all of you.

I'm about to find out today if I have a plot of land to rent or not for my own (mobile) home, which I intend to move into, clad with timber and make a sort of rustic wooden cabin out of.  After a series of crushing disappointments with other sites, I don't want to get too optimistic.  But fingers crossed.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

TordelBack

Best of luck to all peripatetic Squaxx, may your Command Modules blend in seamlessly wher'er they land.

I have so much well-paying work this summer it's looking like I'll be able to nail a good chunk of my debt problems by the end of the year, fingers crossed: slowly approaching Square One again. Of course this means I've been working day and (literally) night, and the five day stretch of holiday I'd been able to carve out between one major project and the next has now been squeezed to just one and a half. Really needed a break. Really needed the money.

A feast/famine situation. But only an eejit sees the two as equivalent.

Something Fishy

Indeed tordels.

Pleased for you mate  :D

I've now been in my job for 14 weeks after returning to full time work after such a long period of part time work and eye struggles.

Pleased to say it has gone great and I'm well settled in.  Getting very tired myself now and much looking forward to a week off in 2 weeks time.