Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiplodocus

A bit.

But there's no such thing as anybody being out of anybody else's league.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Proudhuff

How long before she learns not to smile at creepy old men  ;)
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

Quote from: Proudhuff on 26 August, 2016, 03:00:42 PM
How long before she learns not to smile at creepy old men  ;)

I can say that cause Shark and I are twins...

DDT did a job on me

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

Had a great time at the Petestock BBQ. Good old Pete Wells and family put on a lavish spread for his guests, the Rob Stewart family and mine.
This is part of the awesomeness of the 2000 AD family, as this wouldn't be possible without our love of the Prog and bringing us all together :thumbsup:

Something Fishy

16 weeks into the new job , all going great, eyes going great and now a weeks leave.   :D

JayzusB.Christ

Delighted to hear it, Fishy.  I still can't even begin to imagine how good it must feel to get your eyesight back after being convinced it was gone forever.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Banners

Pretty cool when your childhood (all-time?) hero posts a Tweet about something you had a little part in...

Steve Green

Banners

Glad you saw that, Steve. Nice that people are still catching and sharing it. :-)

Steve Green

Yeah, I thought everyone who might be interested would have seen it by now...

Banners

IIRC Chris Weston smuggled some Ian McNabb themed graffiti into MC1 around the era he did quite a few JD strips (including the 'electric pants' episode), and I remember it being a huge thrill for the young Banners at the time.

Rately

Was having a lovely meal with the wife-to be in Wagamama's yesterday evening when we got news that our Mortgage application had been successful! Absolutely over the moon, and can't wait to move in.

I've a mate's Wedding this evening, so i'll no doubt be having a merry old time and a drink or two.

von Boom

Congrats! And welcome to the world of long term debt. :)