Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Tjm86 on 28 April, 2016, 07:29:21 PM
This was related to, of all things, lesson plans (don't ask).  What I learnt from my research was that if you complete something whilst in the direct employment of someone then that work belongs to the employer and not you.  The key point being 'direct employment'.

Yes, sorry, you're quite right. Thinking like a freelancer. My dad was a teacher and several learning games he devised to help with special education needs kids were appropriated by the LEA and put on the market as commercial products without so much as his name on the development credits.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Grugz

the new conservatory roof's on but now the daunting prospect of cleaving all the plaster off stuff and finding space for all the crap piled up that needs to fit somehow back in there...
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Dandontdare

Just back from a long evening in A&E after getting hit by a car (my own stupid fault). Could've been much worse: a cut on the noggin which they glued (hoping for a cool scar), bruised hip and bruised/cracked rib. In bed with a couple of co-codamol but I reckon I'll ache like buggery in the morning!

IndigoPrime

Ouch. Get well. (Makes my being miserable at still working at this late hour no longer seem quite so bad...)

The Legendary Shark

Bloody Hell, DDD, that must have been terrifying - I'm sorry to hear about it but I'm glad you're okay.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Dandontdare

Thanks guys

Quote from: Dandontdare on 29 April, 2016, 11:08:44 PMI reckon I'll ache like buggery in the morning!

My precog powers are astonishing. OW!  :'(

Tjm86

Quote from: Dandontdare on 29 April, 2016, 11:08:44 PM
Just back from a long evening in A&E after getting hit by a car .... I reckon I'll ache like buggery in the morning!

This puts my Rotator Cuff injury to shame.  Sympathies to you sir.  Hope you get well soon.

von Boom

Mardroid

Rest up. Hope you feel better soon Dandontdare. And hope you have plenty of reading material to keep you occupied.

I know I have to be more careful crossing the roads sometimes. (Holland was certainly a learning curve with all those bikes shooting around.) Thankfully, I've never been hit by a car,(or bike) but this is certainly a reminder to be more careful.

TordelBack

Hawkmumbler

Something Fishy

CrazyFoxMachine

maryanddavid

Owch DDD!
Take it east for the next few days, an excuse to read!

Fungus