Main Menu

APRIL ART COMP - RESULTS THREAD

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 May, 2016, 12:21:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

THIRD PLACE -  ANDY LAMBERT

SECOND PLACE - MIKED

FIRST PLACE - SIMON PRIME

BLIMEY! What an incredible month - such a plethora of astonishing BUT DEVIOUS submissions - and some fierce voting, no one had a mad lead this month oweing to the breadth and tremendous quality of the entries but Simon Prime just pushed his way through!

Remember you can find out about those behind the pictures and more over on the comp Facebook page --> https://www.facebook.com/2000adartcomp

THARG'S CHOICE goes to MR SIBSON

...and our DROID'S CHOICE this month comes from former artcomp king and spankingly new droid (IT CAN HAPPEN) Mr Jake Lynch!!

QuoteJoint 1st - Andy Lambert 2 - love that Torquemada, channelling Kev O'Neil.

Mike D - Thorny Nemesis - great comic-stylings!

Honourable mentions

Simon Prime - Nemesis vs Torquemada - love the lighting, very painterly done!

Indigo Prime - Nemesis the Doorlock - you gotta love a pun...

Ming - Nemesis and Thoth - hey, it's Lego!!

So there you have it! NEW THEME INCOMING.... and we'll have a rather large new NEW PLATFORM ;)

Colin YNWA

A humungous and well deserved, well done to all concerned and a heartly thank you to that Fox Fella.

-MikeD-

Second place... not bad at all  :) Thanks to everyone who voted for me and congratulations to Simon.

MrSibson

Wow, Considering I didn't have time to do a proper colour job on mine I'm well chuffed with getting 'Thargs Choice'.

A well deserved winner and some incredible entries.

Andy Lambert

Hearty congratulations to Simon Prime, MikeD and MrSibson - thank you to those who threw a vote and a compliment my way - it's greatly appreciated.

Sincere thanks to Jake Lynch for such high praise, and of course, thank you to CFM for his excellent hosting duties.

Well done to all who took part - looking forward to seeing what you all come up with for the new theme! :)