Main Menu

“Truth? You can't handle the truth!”

Started by The Legendary Shark, 18 March, 2011, 06:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjm86

Quote from: Grugz on 18 September, 2016, 04:05:37 PM
has he gone? its gone quiet...

You just had to go and say something didn't you!   ::)

GordonR

Quote from: Apoceclipse on 21 September, 2016, 08:25:58 PM
Don't mind me, just checking in. Don't expect a reply if you address me or this comment

Followed by seven posts of you not definitely not replying to anyone.

It's almost like you're a sad attention seeker with not much else to do - how do you fit your work counselling trauma survivors and your mission to warn the world about the conspiracy of evil funeral directors into your busy schedule of Internet trolling? - and absolutely no impulse control.

Hawkmumbler

After recent evaluations I'm if the opinion Apo is a brainwashed, hollowed out husk of former forumite, Roger.

The levels of batshit insanity and ad homenims in the last page of text is startling. "Poke a wolf" indeed! Beastiality is a sin! IT'S A SIN!!!

IndigoPrime

This thread is clinging on by its fingernails – nay, fingernail. Keep it civil, or it's locked and any subsequent similar threads will be deleted. Apoceclipse now has a 14-day cooling off. Please refrain from discussing any of their posts from this point on, because you're only fanning the flames.

Dog Deever

I'm guessing now would be a bad time to post a link to a blog with '10 interesting facts about fingernails' then, yes?
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Grugz

well,you've peaked my curiosity I only know they were evolved as a method of removing stubborn bogies.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Proudhuff

I can hear fingernails scraping down thin ice...
DDT did a job on me

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

So - the assassination of JFK: lone nut or deep state coup?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quite possibly my favourite part of Full Metal Jacket:

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Do any of you people know who Charles Whitman was? None of you dumbasses knows? Private Cowboy?

Private Cowboy: Sir, he was that guy who shot all those people from that tower in Austin, Texas, sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: That's affirmative. Charles Whitman killed twelve people from a twenty-eight-story observation tower at the University of Texas from distances up to four hundred yards. Anybody know who Lee Harvey Oswald was? Private Snowball?

Private Snowball:
Sir, he shot Kennedy, sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: That's right, and do you know how far away he was?

Private Snowball: Sir, it was pretty far! From that book suppository building, sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: All right, knock it off! Two hundred and fifty feet! He was two hundred and fifty feet away and shooting at a moving target. Oswald got off three rounds with an old Italian bolt action rifle in only six seconds and scored two hits, including a head shot! Do any of you people know where these individuals learned to shoot? Private Joker?

Private Joker: Sir, in the Marines, sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman:
In the Marines!* Outstanding! Those individuals showed what one motivated marine and his rifle can do! And before you ladies leave my island, you will be able to do the same thing!

*The perverse pride R.Lee Emery expresses in this line floors me every time
You may quote me on that.

Apoceclipse

*MWAH*

just stopped by to blow GORDON a kiss

hahahahaha

and to publicly ponder if of the 'multiple complaints' any stemmed from parties engaging me in the thread as well (as complaining behind the scenes) hmm...

:lol:

I must say, I am 'honored' (if not surprised) to not have been fully kicked out!

That's fair, that's fair.  :lol:

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Apoceclipse

Quote from: GordonR on 22 September, 2016, 07:43:34 AM
Quote from: Apoceclipse on 21 September, 2016, 08:25:58 PM
Don't mind me, just checking in. Don't expect a reply if you address me or this comment

Followed by seven posts of you not definitely not replying to anyone.

It's almost like you're a sad attention seeker with not much else to do - how do you fit your work counselling trauma survivors and your mission to warn the world about the conspiracy of evil funeral directors into your busy schedule of Internet trolling? - and absolutely no impulse control.

sounds good, so say it! is that how you write, too? interesting. I would tell you to stick with fiction, but your posts portray the sense that you already are...

if you want to talk bad to me, damn it man, do it! but don't try to make light of a serious situation and make jokes at everyones expense, see thats the problem. and the couple minutes in replies (couple hours total) is patty cakes, especially when I have to wait on my ass doing nothing but waiting for a call at times, or commuting as a passenger, and I can post in that time frame... very efficient, and unloading. I am doing this, partially for fun, but obviously I layer in analytical aspects into this as well.

so a little time spent, mentioning my specific case of a funeral director, mentioning unethical methods they use nowadays to desensitize/groom future candidates for SF. gave an example. go on and on trying to twist that, fine. yeah I talk a lot, but talk some specifics back, tell me WHY its BS, not just that you think it is etc etc... you never say much anything of substance. sure, I run my mouth plenty, but there is some very comprehensive material in what I post as well.

sorry for the format, don't want to 'waste too much time trolling'.

when I came here in all seriousness, and then GOT TROLLED, by very senior members here. I replied accordingly, and I don't blame you for not liking it, but you came around poking a stick at me, I am going to bite at you.

is this not common sense? I just hope you weren't the one complaining in the background, if you were playing this game you play here publicly as well. either way, i think i've typed enough

good day!

Apoceclipse

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 16 October, 2016, 12:48:24 AM
Welcome back.
Thanks! I will try to be civil as requested, but have a hunch this will not be long-lived... but perhaps it will. but I am not modifying my response to people making fun of children being tortured for future selection in SF, that is run by corrupt officials. there is nothing right about it. corrupt from bottom to top. unethical. period. my standpoint, and willing to debate, or even argue, or even get petty and childish, and 'fight' about it!

hahahah