Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Grud! you weren't in that graveyard too were you?  :o
DDT did a job on me

JayzusB.Christ

Am I the only one that thinks David Brent is a pretty good musician / songwriter?  'Ooh La La' is a belter, and 'Thank Fuck It's Friday' sounds a wee bit like the Rolling Stones.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Proudhuff

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 22 September, 2016, 08:46:31 AM
Am I the only one that thinks David Brent is a pretty good musician / songwriter?  'Ooh La La' is a belter, and 'Thank Fuck It's Friday' sounds a better than the Rolling Stones.

FTFY
DDT did a job on me

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You may quote me on that.

Spikes

I've got to say that I'm not that excited by the forthcoming prog 2000.

Prog 2001, on the other hand, does have a most futuristic, and space-age ring to it.

Can we not postpone all the celebrations by a week?

Tiplodocus

FFS. Things do happen that don't need your seal of approval.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

JayzusB.Christ

I remember 2001.  Every ad on the telly said '2001 - a (insert product) Odyssey'.

I'm looking forward to prog 2016.  It'll be the first and last time the prog and the year are the same.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Spaceghost

I can't read Frank's review of Jerusalem because he's (presumably) mispelt Alan Moore as Anal Moore and the firewall at work is blocking it...
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

sheridan

Quote from: Spaceghost on 27 September, 2016, 08:26:21 AM
I can't read Frank's review of Jerusalem because he's (presumably) mispelt Alan Moore as Anal Moore and the firewall at work is blocking it...
It's been renamed now!

Though... there is a picture from an art exhibition in that thread which you may not want on your screen at work...

Goaty

So for comics, DC said Wonder Woman is bisexual...

Theblazeuk

No ****.

On a less whimsical note, this is a good thing. I read Ms Marvel the other day after a friend raved about it (she is an african-muslim gal) and I thought about the whole Miles Moralez thing - and in short, I'm truly happy if more people can read comics and find their own heroes.

Frank

Wagner*
Mills
Moore
Morrison
----------

Smith
Dabnett
Williams
Milligan
Ewing

---------

The Rest

* with and without Grant

JayzusB.Christ

Never thought i'd say it, but I'd throw in Ennis.  Ennis after he got Preacher out of his system, at least.