Main Menu

2000ad 'Flash' sale this weekend

Started by Colin YNWA, 25 February, 2016, 06:29:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Many of you will be aware of this but this weeks Thrillmail has the news that there will be a 'flash' sale this week (well Friday to Monday) in the webshop. 50% off most hardcopy and selected merchandise.

Get those pennys ready folks.

Krakajac

Thanks for the heads-up, Colin.  I'll be sure to keep an eye out!

Hawkmumbler

Aaaawwww fuck i'm skint!

Saying that i'll probably nab more than enough!

TordelBack

Good timing.  Just picked up the hardback RoBusters and the final Dante secondhand for peanuts, and now the spine hunger is upon me!

Hawkmumbler

I still need to nab the Mek Files and Brass Sun HC so those are the top of my to buy pile.

Link Prime

I've just been scanning the Thrill Shop for bargains like a frenzied Umpty head, cursing that it seemed I already missed out.

Missed the 'weekend' part obviously... ::)

Mardroid

Quote from: Link Prime on 25 February, 2016, 10:13:55 AM
I've just been scanning the Thrill Shop for bargains like a frenzied Umpty head, cursing that it seemed I already missed out.

Missed the 'weekend' part obviously... ::)

Heh. I did.something similar. I didnt think I'd missed the deal, but I did think "if this is half price, how much were they before?"

Mardroid

Space key and full stop key on my phone are so close together! Aaaah! I keep doing that. And no modification capability on this thread.

jannerboyuk

Leigh S

What is postage like? Really need to get around to the last Stronty book!

Darren Stephens

https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

IndigoPrime

Quote from: Leigh S on 25 February, 2016, 09:22:18 PMWhat is postage like? Really need to get around to the last Stronty book!
Last time I bought from here, not too bad but slow. Brass Sun took something like six weeks to arrive. Well packaged when it did, though.

CalHab

Quote from: Mardroid on 25 February, 2016, 10:16:44 AM
Heh. I did.something similar. I didnt think I'd missed the deal, but I did think "if this is half price, how much were they before?"

Same for me this morning! I assume the prices will change later today.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: CalHab on 26 February, 2016, 07:39:45 AM
Quote from: Mardroid on 25 February, 2016, 10:16:44 AM

Same for me this morning! I assume the prices will change later today.
It's still thursday somewhere in the world....maybe, I don't get time zones.

Molch-R