Main Menu

New Judge Dredd game?

Started by Chrrow, 22 November, 2012, 07:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrrow

I think even if there are no plans for a new game it's interesting to hear what kind of game people would like to play.

Molch-R

Quote from: Chrrow on 02 December, 2012, 10:41:32 PM
I think even if there are no plans for a new game it's interesting to hear what kind of game people would like to play.

To be fair, as has been pointed out there have been repeated threads of exactly that. Over and over and over again. It's worth searching for them to read people's views on the matter.

COMMANDO FORCES

Buy a set of miniatures and play a game with them ;)

Chrrow

@Molch-R
Hmm you're right. That would be a good idea. Never thought there would be more than one old thread.

@Commando Forces
Thought about that when I saw a topic about miniatures today. (:

Richard

This might be high treason of me to say so, but I am actually quite relieved that there isn't a new Judge Dredd game in the works. My computer is about 6 years old and wouldn't be able to cope with a new game, and I would resent either (A) not being able to play it, or (B) having to buy an expensive new computer I wouldn't otherwise need just so I could play the game.

dweezil2

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 01 December, 2012, 11:20:28 PM
Quote from: dweezil2 on 01 December, 2012, 10:04:19 PM
The missus has been playing the stomm out of Sony's AC/DC and Slayer pinball on her IPad.
She should check out Pinball Arcade!

Cheers for the heads up IndigoPrime!
I'll pass on the info!  :) :thumbsup:
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

IndigoPrime

Quote from: dweezil2 on 04 December, 2012, 11:28:03 PMCheers for the heads up IndigoPrime! I'll pass on the info!  :) :thumbsup:
If she's a real pinball aficionado, tell her the latest release has Twilight Zone as an in-app purchase. That should see her glued to the iPad for hours.

JudgeKira

I wish a judge dredd game will come out that stays true to the comics but I don't think that this will happen soon

Ghastly McNasty

I wish Games Workshop would pull their thumbs out their butts and convert all their old board games to turn based iPad games.

Apart from all the lovely Heroquest, Space Hulk, Mighty Empires, Bloodbowl, Cosmic Encounters, Chaos Marauders, Talisman, Chainsaw Warrior etc.. games we would get, there would also be Block Mania and Rogue Trooper too.

Beats the crap out of still playing these on my own.

Gothmog

Not Ipad as requested but for PC gamers Blood Bowl and Dungeon Bowl have been around for a while courtesy of Cyanide Studios and a single player version of Talisman was released by Nomad Games the other month with a 1-4 player version to follow.

And as for Space Hulk, get your wallet ready:
www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-12-10-warhammer-40k-board-game-space-hulk-is-being-adapted-for-pc-mac-and-ios