Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

so Microsoft launches a learning A.I. on twitter - and it takes less than 24 hours for it to become a misogynistic holocaust-denying racist. Don't know whether to be amused or terrified.  :o

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Dandontdare on 26 March, 2016, 09:16:44 AM
so Microsoft launches a learning A.I. on twitter - and it takes less than 24 hours for it to become a misogynistic holocaust-denying racist. Don't know whether to be amused or terrified.  :o
Well to be fair MRA's are camping on Twitter 24/7 so it's no surprise they got in first with the BS before anyone with any actual self worth logged in.

CrazyFoxMachine

Dan Dority approval  :o :o :o

TordelBack

von Boom

Colin YNWA

Hold on that doesn't include the cats space?

Goaty

JayzusB.Christ

Sweet jumping feck, I've just realised Saul Goodman's brother Chuck is the lead singer from Spinal Tap. 
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

von Boom

Please, please, please...

http://comicbook.com/2016/04/23/karl-urban-wants-to-do-a-dredd-series-for-netflix-or-amazon-prim/

Dredd 2 : I'd do it !! @netflix or @Amazon . There's a gold mine of Awesome Mega city 1 stories ! https://t.co/5KeUAizPNS
    — Karl Urban (@KarlUrban) April 21, 2016

Hawkmumbler

Today is World Tapir Day, so go spread that love for the lesser remembered but equally awesome cousin of the Rhino!

No, like seriously guys. Tapirs are bloody awesome.

Goaty

The Legendary Shark

That guy's name must be Peter Parker...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

von Boom

No. Or his spider sense would have been tingling.

Goaty

New Power Breasts... oh, Rangers suits.

Spikes

If you visit London often enough, eventually you will bump into someone famous...

Saw Mike Leigh in the Curzon Bloomsbury (formerly the Renoir), and I held the exit door open for him. He said 'ta'.

And that's it really.