The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

von Boom

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

Ever wanted to learn how to paint happy trees with a six-inch housepainting brush and a butter knife? Well, here's your chance: 70 Complete Episodes of Bob Ross's The Joy of Painting Now Free to Watch Online.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

shaolin_monkey

richerthanyou

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 06 December, 2015, 03:49:45 PM
Ever wanted to learn how to paint happy trees with a six-inch housepainting brush and a butter knife? Well, here's your chance: 70 Complete Episodes of Bob Ross's The Joy of Painting Now Free to Watch Online.

Awesome stuff! I find watching him so relaxing.
(  ゚,_ゝ゚)   

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

For anyone as shit with money as I am, I really recommend downloading this as an mp3 and listening to it as you drive, work, sit in a doorway shaking a McDonald's paper cup at people, etc.
It's for a US audience so things like pensions and home ownership are different this side of the pond, but still invaluable advice all the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8Nx6xZemG4
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

Take a Free Online Course on Making Comic Books, Compliments of the California College of the Arts:, Comics: Art in Relationship, led by Comics MFA chair and Eisner Award- nominated author of The Homeless Channel, Matt Silady.
The site says enrolment has closed but promises further courses in the future.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

The Museum of Modern Art in New York has put 65,000 works of modern art online.

Kerry James Marshall - Untitled (Policeman) 2015
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

67,000 historical maps now online, courtesy of the David Rumsey Historical Map Collection! Woo-hoo!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

amines2058

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 30 January, 2016, 01:45:47 PM
Take a Free Online Course on Making Comic Books, Compliments of the California College of the Arts:, Comics: Art in Relationship, led by Comics MFA chair and Eisner Award- nominated author of The Homeless Channel, Matt Silady.
The site says enrolment has closed but promises further courses in the future.

Now live again and open for enrolment. Just enrolled and there are a number of videos highlighting key areas of comic creation. I will take a look later and feedback.