Main Menu

If I Was To Get Tattoes?

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 27 March, 2016, 07:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I, Cosh

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 30 March, 2016, 11:36:27 AM
Does hair grow back over skull tattoos?
I think it depends where you get the tattoo of a skull.
We never really die.

ThryllSeekyr

Well, just your bloody common sense when figuring that one. I meant my head when I said skull, & not the type of tattoo I was aiming at putting there.

Satanist

If not a skull on your noggin may I recommend some type of barcode for this tattoo you will never get.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Fungus

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 28 March, 2016, 08:16:41 PM
Don't get anything done if you're indecisive!

Or get a glowing question mark.

Grugz

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 30 March, 2016, 04:06:31 PM
Well, just your bloody common sense when figuring that one. I meant my head when I said skull, & not the type of tattoo I was aiming at putting there.

I think he knew that,t'was a joke!

personally I want a tattoo or two but I know that being a bit indescisive and impulsive I would either regret it or change my mind so I haven't got one and most likely never will...

I did have a good idea for one though ...a crucifiction with the cross as a sword going into the serpent.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

ThryllSeekyr

Sorry about the rudeness in my last comment, but I was having a rough night.

I thought somebody had broke in & took all my bank cards as well my security flash-light. So, I went on a late night shopping spree to get another one which had to be one of those heavy duty dolphin torches. Which I almost broke trying to put the 6 volt battery into. Had to hold the thing between my knees while twisting the head off. After smashing the thing against the furniture to get it open in ways other than it was meant to. Thankfully it's so heavy duty that it was still undamaged/intact after I did so.

The flash light is important for two reasons. It can be used & wielded as weapon without being indentified as a illegal one. If you know what I mean. I also use it to discourage shop keepers from being complete pricks towards me. Sometime the point the at their faces if they're a little slow to respond.

And, half my house doesn't have the electric lights connected. The kitchen lights don't work at all & the kitchen is quite dark at nights. Especially, after the light over the stove stopped working. Neither do the lights in adjacent former dining room, now converted into library/study/ where I sleep on that couch facing the bookcases. I could turn on the lights in the adjoining sitting room filled with more bookcase. Yet, I would like darkness at night for sleeping & sleepy have to have a torch handy. For navigating my way to that couch tor rest.

Anyway, I'm just nodding off to sleep when I feel something cold & hard up against my back. I reach done between the back cushions to find the haft of my original flash-light. Which I couldn't properly replace except for the dolphin heavy duty which also nearby. They sell those any where close during the late hours & I needed it to make my way around the perma-darkened rooms at night. My father got this torch for me from hell knows where. I could find it's exact replacement, which was why I returned home still upset by it's gone missing in the first place.

Happy to find it again & had a good nights sleep.

I have great idea for tattoo, based on my family coat of arms idea...it's not quite that, but much simpler & it justifies the removal of the family motto. Because it's not really a coat of arms anymore.

Going back to bed now, cause I'm tired.

GordonR

QuoteThe flash light is important for two reasons. It can be used & wielded as weapon without being indentified as a illegal one. If you know what I mean. I also use it to discourage shop keepers from being complete pricks towards me. Sometime the point the at their faces if they're a little slow to respond.

Like.....wow.

So, basically, you carry a heavy blunt instrument weapon around, and sometimes use it to intimidate shopkeepers.

Who's the prick in this story?  I assure you, it's not the shopkeepers.

ThryllSeekyr

No, I carry torch or walking stick around with me. Because, despite their heftiness, that aren't weapons, but can be. Especially since you like to describe them as heavy bunt instruments. While don't shake them in anybody's face or point them at people. It's nice to know they're there.

The torch is good, because it's prime use of lighting the way, plus I like to shine it back at motorists who drive with the high-beams or flash at me with their normal head-lights.

The large walking stick which has now gone missing, is as I said, subtle reminder to any of my devious shopkeepers that I don't like to be messed with. Which only happens in the local MacDonald's resturaunts which I no longer visit.  I also think I have broken or sprained toe from wearing these really tight surf-shoes. That were otherwise comfy. But no, I'm limping after I woke up that way one morning earlier this week. So, that metal walking stick, used to belong to my Grand Father, who's now passed one as I said elsewhere on this forum. Anyway, the metal walking stick is just subtle reminder I'd like to warp around their knees or head if they start giving me nonsense.

Possibly after blinding them with the torch which I was what I went shopping for after the I found the one I had originally lost or thought so.  That was another twenty dollars down the drain. I don't think they're take it back since I already unpackaged it and put in the batteries.

No harm , no foul...& you just keep singling out all the naughty stuff you find in my commentary. I think they have bad word for people who do that, but not so sure about it now. Anyway, I thank you for taking the time to reply at least.

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 30 March, 2016, 11:36:27 AM
Does hair grow back over skull tattoos?

Do you mean 'does hair grow back when you tattoo a picture of a skull somewhere?' Or 'does hair grow back if I have a tattoo done on top of my head?'

Either way, the answer is 'yes it does'. However, be mindful of the latter - it won't be covered up for long if your family suffers male pattern baldness.

After reading though this thread, I recommend you don't get one, or at least not right now. Go away and educate yourself about tattoos, and the risks etc. Yes, tattoos can go bad if you don't go to a reputable practitioner, and if you don't follow good after-care practices.

My single biggest issue with what you've written above though, is that your mind seems to flit from one thing to another, and never settles on a solid idea or concept. For anything, let alone a tattoo. This tells me anything you get done today, next week, or in a month, you will regret at some point down the line. So just don't bother.

PS - If anything is going to mark you out as a criminal it is threatening behaviour towards others, such as weilding a blunt instrument and threatening shopkeepers with it. Tattoos are the least of your worries.

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 30 March, 2016, 11:01:24 PM

Had to hold the thing between my knees while twisting the head off. After smashing the thing against the furniture to get it open in ways other than it was meant to...

You'll go blind, you know...  :lol:
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 31 March, 2016, 09:57:32 AM
Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 30 March, 2016, 11:01:24 PM

Had to hold the thing between my knees while twisting the head off. After smashing the thing against the furniture to get it open in ways other than it was meant to...

You'll go blind, you know...  :lol:

Meant to put this up earlier....

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]