What is Happy?

Started by Goaty, 01 April, 2016, 11:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

With family?

With friends?

With collection of 2000AD comics?

TordelBack

Two six-shooters, a stetson and a metal beard.

Professor Bear

To crush your enemies.  To see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women.

Misanthrope

A Hippy that can't spell.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

richerthanyou

(  ゚,_ゝ゚)   

Stephen Parry

Being happy is a state of mind. Life will have its ups and downs always. There are no guarantees, but you can choose to be happy wherever and whenever possible.  :)

Mattofthespurs

Worth remembering that you cannot have happy without sadness.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

ThryllSeekyr

Air-Conditioning on a hot summers day,
A comfy sofa in the cosiest room in the house
A book case filled with my favourites, aside from cable television, fast internet  & woman in the primal time of her life!

The last of which is happening right now & for long time!

Those not really in the order I gave them either, so, don't try to apply preference here....

JayzusB.Christ

Either sitting in front of a real fire with a coffee or beer in winter, or sitting near water with a coffee or beer in summer.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

ZenArcade

Whiskey and a prog on a wednesday evening in a quiet pub. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

von Boom

Sharing a good meal and a bottle or two of your favourite bevvie.

SuperSurfer

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: SuperSurfer on 02 April, 2016, 03:23:51 PM
Der happy stick.

Just a bit of trivia.

Did you know that in the game Farcry Primal that the upgraded club called a Shasti stick or club might be another name for Happy-Stick, but only because I got that word...Shasti from some Russian pop's group song. That I found to be translated to Virus of Happiness or something like that. So, that word Shasti might be of Russian origin when the game developers were making up the language/words/sounds for the Wenja folk.

Just wondering if that may be distant reference to Wulf Sternhammer's name for favourite weapon.

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 02 April, 2016, 04:54:03 PM
Quote from: SuperSurfer on 02 April, 2016, 03:23:51 PM
Der happy stick.

Just a bit of trivia.

Did you know that in the game Farcry Primal that the upgraded club called a Shasti stick or club might be another name for Happy-Stick, but only because I got that word...Shasti from some Russian pop's group song. That I found to be translated to Virus of Happiness or something like that. So, that word Shasti might be of Russian origin when the game developers were making up the language/words/sounds for the Wenja folk.

Just wondering if that may be distant reference to Wulf Sternhammer's name for favourite weapon.

That isn't to say, I believe Wulf Sternhammer is a Slavic-Viking. I'm just saw a connection there that was worth putting up here!