Main Menu

Meg 330

Started by moly, 17 November, 2012, 07:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Amstor Computer

...or, if you know where to look you could get a CBR version of Megazine 331 last week :-/

God knows how it was out and uploaded that early, but it's coming to something when subscribers are receiving their copies *after* pirate editions are up online...

The Amstor Computer

Just checked - it went up on a site on 6 December, nearly two weeks before its cover date. Since no-one is getting a hold of a digital edition that early legitimately, then sharing it, is there someone involved in the production chain preparing a CBR and uploading it?

Buttonman

Poor form - must be a review copy or some Grexnix at the printers. No new Meg for me today - would it be a bad thing to download seeing as I've paid anyway? It is? Oh well Monday night it is then!

The Amstor Computer

I'd be surprised if it was a review copy, but I don't know the ins and outs of 2K/Meg review copies. Mentioned it to the Command Centre anyway and they're aware of the problem and dealing with it.

Mattofthespurs

Quote from: Buttonman on 15 December, 2012, 02:32:23 PM
Poor form - must be a review copy or some Grexnix at the printers. No new Meg for me today - would it be a bad thing to download seeing as I've paid anyway? It is? Oh well Monday night it is then!
No Meg for me today either.
Was very much looking forward to it as there is no Twoth.
Hopefully Monday  :(