Main Menu

Mezco Judge Dredd!

Started by Grugz, 22 July, 2014, 07:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inkymonkey

I'm assuming those last pictures were taken in the dead of night, while Mrs Wells was asleep and you could spirit b&w Dredd and lawmaster into the house...

It's a lovely thing, young Wellsian-fellow!

Pete Wells

You'd be very right Mark. I've been plying her with cocoa and lullabys all night, she knew there was devilment afoot!

Atreides

:o :o :o
its... so beautiful!  :'(

still waiting for my black lawmaster... so slow!
I must not Fear. Fear is the mind-killer
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration
I will face my Fear
I will permit it to pass over me and through me
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path
Where the Fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

TordelBack

That B&W Dredd is the pick of the litter. However I'm still hypnotised by the Disco bike, it's gorgeous.

Dash Decent

Disco Dredd looks more like Death by Duvet Dredd in that picture.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

TheTooN

Preview pics promised so much but that rad cloak is just a hard look to pull off. If your prepared to spend 10 minutes adding creases its a bit better but its a pain.

I appreciate its supposed to keep him covered up but it really restrict the arms too. Holding the shotty in both hands can be a 5 minute fiddle, hand falls off, clip falls out....AGAIN  :crazy: Even with blu-tac that thing has a mind of its own. Anyway, its such a beautiful uniform its a shame not to have it on show  ;)

What do you guys think of the new collar and shorter zip on SDCC Dredd ?

'Pete Wells block' diorama for those bikes ? Some talented folk around making professional looking pieces, on my list of things to look at at some point, really sets them off. Mezco's promo pics had an Otto Sump poster on the wall which I thought was cool.

Sorry to hear its in Customs JB, really should be a law against it on toys.

Grugz

WANT WANT WANT!!! but cant have...
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

moly

Do mezco only have the licence for Dredd ? Be good if they could do an anderson set

TheTooN

I've asked them that on Facebook but didnt get anywhere so who knows. As much as I love what they did with Dredd and the Lawmaster I think they will stick to 'bigger' licenses. Hands well and truly full with Marvel and DC at the mo as well as Star Trek.

3A will do Anderson and Hershey in time.....assuming they get Dredd right, and the next wave of pre-orders are positive. Judge Giant up next whenever wave 2 goes live. Judge Giant ! I still have to pinch myself :P

Pete Wells

It was all kicking off in the garden today...

COMMANDO FORCES

Sort that zip out Judge Wells!

skurvy

I just can't decide. I have black uniform Dredd so the black lawmaster makes sense but the disco blue one looks so good. What do you think?

TheTooN

Nice pic Pete !

Pic of black Dredd on the blue bike so you can see what it looks like skurvy. Blue bike was only sold as a set iirc so you would end up with a spare Dredd if you went for that one.

inkymonkey

And there you go. The dark blue Dredd and Lawmaster set, up for sale on the Mezco store on the 7th September at 8:30am EST - or you can hop over to NYCC and pick it up there...

TheTooN

Beat me to it by seconds ;) Link

http://blog.mezcotoyz.com/2016-mezco-toyz-con-exclusives-nycc-sneak-peek/

The more I look at it the less sure I am that I like it. Undecided for now.