Main Menu

Stuff you don't see anymore.

Started by Suede1971, 22 April, 2017, 09:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Angelino

Quote from: NapalmKev on 22 April, 2017, 12:18:31 PM
White Dogshit! Haven't seen that in years!

Cheers

There is an explanation for that which I recall hearing on James O'Brien's mystery hour. Apparently Dog Food used to have something like chalk in it which led to the white colouration. Its not in the feed anymore so you no longer see it.

Supreme Pizza Of The DPRK

TordelBack

Quote from: Tony Angelino on 22 April, 2017, 07:59:01 PM

Cheers

There is an explanation for that which I recall hearing on James O'Brien's mystery hour. Apparently Dog Food used to have something like chalk in it which led to the white colouration. Its not in the feed anymore so you no longer see it.

'Twas bonemeal.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Mattofthespurs

There is a milk float around my parts (oo-er) too.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Smith on 23 April, 2017, 08:47:49 AM
Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 23 April, 2017, 08:34:16 AM
Quote from: Smith on 22 April, 2017, 06:18:02 PM
Good anime.
Ah give over!
Okay,I didn't understand that. :o
Every years has it's good and bad anime, like any medium, is what i'm trying to say.

positronic

Quote from: Tony Angelino on 22 April, 2017, 07:59:01 PM

Cheers

I did not know that. I always thought it had something to do with dehydration or oxidation.

Smith

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 23 April, 2017, 11:09:36 AM
Quote from: Smith on 23 April, 2017, 08:47:49 AM
Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 23 April, 2017, 08:34:16 AM
Quote from: Smith on 22 April, 2017, 06:18:02 PM
Good anime.
Ah give over!
Okay,I didn't understand that. :o
Every years has it's good and bad anime, like any medium, is what i'm trying to say.
Could be,could be.TBH I not in the loop anymore.IDK,I look at a chart,and cant really find anything for myself.

positronic

There's still good anime, but it's not like it's everywhere you look, and I guess it depends on what you're looking for. Recently, I thought Prison School was kind of a hoot, a little more quirky than you'd expect from something ecchi. There are some weird ones out there.

Smith

Yeah,the whole fanservice/school/moe mainstream of the past few years is really,really not my thing.

positronic

Quote from: Smith on 23 April, 2017, 12:22:59 PM
Yeah,the whole fanservice/school/moe mainstream of the past few years is really,really not my thing.

I know what you mean. Me neither.