Main Menu

GOTHAM.

Started by strontium71, 12 February, 2014, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strontium71

Looking forward so much to this. I loved Smallville , and always wanted a young Batman show. While focusing on a young Gordon instead , with Bruce Wayne in the background , this is still going to be great methinks.
Some casting info here:

http://www.followingthenerd.com/ftn_news/donal-logue-cast-as-harvey-bullock-in-foxs-gotham/
...because I hate you.

Professor Bear

After Smallville, Arrow, the Aquaman pilot, Birds of Prey, and the constant network um-ing and ah-ing about what Wonder Woman/Amazon should be about despite Xena, Buffy, Alias, Lost Girl and so on being fantasy shows with female leads that have been on screens over the last two decades and it is the year 2014, I will go ahead and say this will objectively be a load of shite, but if you like Batman and/or comic books you'll probably make allowances - and more power to you if you do, it's not like grumbling on the internet about yanks making lousy genre telly will make them stop.

COMMANDO FORCES

Title of series, look closely and you may see something ;)

Misanthrope

That just reminds me of this.

Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 11 March, 2014, 09:13:01 PM

Title of series, look closely and you may see something ;)

I give in. Is it the spotlight /bat signal?
Lock up your spoons!

COMMANDO FORCES

Beadle68

Sorry still don't see it, is it like one of those magic pictures were you stare at it for an eternity just to see the picture  :lol:

I, Cosh

So it's not the face of Ras al Ghul in the clouds?
We never really die.

Fungus

I'm seeing no bat signal. And if there was, it would be in the spotlight... again, don't see it.
And... zeppelins...? Gotham isn't exactly located in the past is it?
That one could  be artistic - Gothic - licence (kind of) though. Maybe.

Fungus

Hm. Some buildings do have pointy ears. That's all a bit subliminal.

COMMANDO FORCES

That's it, although I may watch the Thames version myself ;)

dancornwell

Lots of good looking teenage girls and boys with their teenage problems. Love triangles and all that bullshit. Done before. I'll watch one or two just out of curiosity but I bet it's crap. Unfortunately.

Spaceghost

Off the back of this I'm looking forward to other shows such as:

The Adventures of Normal Human Scientist Bruce Banner
Set before he became the Hulk, see Dr. Banner wrestling with the day to day highs and lows of being a research scientist as his OCD manifests itself in the compulsive purchase of hundreds of pairs of purple trousers. Features scenes of test tubes!

Willie Lumpkin - The Old Postman Who Occasionally Interacts (offscreen) With The Fantastic Four
New series following Willie on his daily rounds as he delivers letters to various places (not the Baxter Building) in New York city and strikes up a gentle romance with Daphne, a local florist, during which he refuses to discuss anything pertaining to the Fantastic Four.

The Turtles! The adventures of the lovable reptile siblings before they encountered the mysterious ooze that mutated them into crime fighting ninjas. As the the baby turtles slowly shuffle around in the dark sewer, they attract the attention of a normal, unmutated rat called Splinter who sniffs them for a bit before moving on to eat some human feces.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

JamesC

The Felt and Stuffing Show
The adventures of various miscellaneous fabrics and materials before they were purchased by Jim Henson.

amines2058

Men
Average guys with average abilities doing day to day stuff.