Main Menu

Cellar of Dredd blog

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 06 March, 2010, 01:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Okay everyone, the next article is up on the blog. Pop along and have a look, leave a comment if you want but most of all become a follower, as it costs nothing.
Hope the slideshows work okay, I'm sure you will tell me if they don't.
Remember the link is below, enjoy :D

COMMANDO FORCES

Come on chaps, perhaps I posted too early and it quickly vanished from the front pages!
Have a look at my blog http://cellarofdredd.blogspot.com/and see the latest post. You can also look at previous ones, as I'm not stopping you. Don't forget you can follow it by just the tiniest of clicks and if you feel inclined you may leave a comment ;)
I've already gained some further knowledge on the items in the latest post, perhaps you know more. Any info is gratefully accepted, so what are you waiting for, GET FOLLOWING!  :D

P.S. Just look at that Judge's badge that Mike Carroll did for me, what a guy.

Devons Daddy

impressive stuff,

EBAY is truly a place of wonderful things, i must say.
good blog, which i shall be dipping into now and then, when i need to remind myself of all that is good in the world.

enjoyed it, try to keep it updated when you can.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

COMMANDO FORCES

Cheers Devons Daddy, I shall be updating every Friday (due to Hi-Ex! this coming week it'll be Thursday) and at the moment I have quite a few articles already prepared.  I thought it best to get a few sorted, so that if things happen one week and I don't get round to writing something all I have to do is post one that is ready to go.
By the way ebay is wonderful, I always do the advanced search to include the WORLD. At the moment I've had stuff from Hong Kong, Australia and Argentina which I would never have found on a normal search ;)

COMMANDO FORCES

Sorry about not putting a piece up last Friday but the Hi-Ex! Hell-Trek some how got in the way. Anyway I have just posted the latest part of the collection and it's how to decorate a childs bedroom, enjoy!

The blog is in the signature......

locustsofdeath!

I'm not getting the alerts on my blog list, CF. Better check on that!

JOE SOAP

johnnystress

Love that wallpaper! I would have loved that duvet set as a kid

JayzusB.Christ

Ah, I see -  it's that kind of wallpaper! Have to say I wouldn't put it up myself but i like it.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Pete Wells

It's mental! Imagine, Mammy and Daddy are going to cover your room in JD wallpaper, how excited would you be?Loads of amazing pics of Dredd blasting perps and stuff, all those baddies, wow! You rush in to be greeted by blueprints, schematics and cutaways!

Cracking post though CF!

COMMANDO FORCES

Latest bit up on the blog about how I stumbled upon the Dredd and Death candles.
Hopefully the alerts should be okay now Locusts.
Don't forget the link is below, enjoy!

COMMANDO FORCES

The latest piece is up now on the blog and it's about the Dredd movie viewer that mysteriously turned up in the post one day  :eh:

Have a look and do become a follower as you know it makes sense  ;)

mogzilla

you got one of these yet?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SUPERB-1995-JUDGE-DREAD--SUNGLASSES-%26-BADGE_W0QQitemZ310197102737QQcmdZViewItem?rvr_id=&rvr_id=&cguid=81e781641270a0e204313a31ff510149

typed "dread" just to see...and found these along with some other goodies you may or may not have check it out. :)

COMMANDO FORCES

Cheers for that mogzilla, I have that pair and the pair where Dredd is facing you. Yes there are two pairs that I know of!

The latest piece is now up and it's all about the Taxi Cab model from the movie, a fantastic piece and, well read the blog and don't forget to tick the follow box, the more the merrier ;)

Pete Wells

Great post there CF, I've left a comment.

Your header could use some work, come on man, get on it!!! :)