Main Menu

Cellar of Dredd blog

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 06 March, 2010, 01:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

All these ideas are being taken on board ;)

Dash Decent

Quote from: inkymonkey on 24 October, 2015, 12:02:38 AM
Get a healthy sweat going.

We want it in 3D too, and slowed down, so it flies towards us like a slo-mo trip. Then add some giant CGI robots fighting each other in the background, filling up the empty side bar space.

Or you could just pick on Pete some more!  :D
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Pete Wells

Look, let's all stop beating about the bush, I think what we're all trying to say is you need to do the next one naked John.

flip-r mk2

Quote from: Pete Wells on 24 October, 2015, 05:48:01 AM
Look, let's all stop beating about the bush, I think what we're all trying to say is you need to do the next one naked John.

What, you've never seen the naked ones, maybe they're for his special paying viewers 😜

filippo
It's all right, that's in every contract.
That's what they call a sanity clause.
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

http://flip-r.deviantart.com/

http://forflipssake.blogspot.com

http://weeklythemedartblog.blogspot.com/

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana

COMMANDO FORCES

The latest article is now up and it includes a 9 minute video and lots of lovely pictures of the
Dredd statue from Unbox Industries

COMMANDO FORCES

Latest blog is up and it shows behind the scenes footage. Click the link below to see stuff never seen before!

teckno viking

Nice John, Lovely stuff to watch.

Always thought the 95 DREDD MC1 concept worked, even to a degree the uniforms and Lawmasters. imagine that Shoulder armour say incorporated into the 2012 style.  Now that Would be a Real world looking JUDGE.

Of course Sly as Dredd is a Big fat Nope.

COMMANDO FORCES

Here's a couple of outtakes, as I try to record the video of the Mezco Lawmaster for the blog. These are links to my facebook page, so they should work as it's completely open.

Interruption 1

Interruption 20

The video for the full unboxing is on there as well but I'm sorting out the close up photos to add to the completed blog before I link that up. By the way, the sounds and lights didn't work, so it has to go back!

inkymonkey

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 28 April, 2016, 01:55:29 AM
Here's a couple of outtakes, as I try to record the video of the Mezco Lawmaster for the blog. These are links to my facebook page, so they should work as it's completely open.

Interruption 1

Interruption 20

The video for the full unboxing is on there as well but I'm sorting out the close up photos to add to the completed blog before I link that up. By the way, the sounds and lights didn't work, so it has to go back!

The interruptions were the best bits (that and the sneaking satisfaction that it has to be sent back, I may get a working model before you yet, young Burdis - mwahahahaaaaa!)

COMMANDO FORCES

Just had the comic shop confirm that a replacement will be in next Wednesday.

Dreddzilla

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 28 April, 2016, 12:49:45 PM
Just had the comic shop confirm that a replacement will be in next Wednesday.
:thumbsup: Good to hear.

COMMANDO FORCES

Full review of the Mezco Lawmaster is now on the blog. Lots of pictures and a couple of videos.

MEZCO LAWMASTER

SIP

The Lawmaster is gorgeous.

Colin YNWA

Bloody hell I don't do this kinda thing but that does look a little bit lovely.

COMMANDO FORCES

The Carlos Ezquerra badge from Planet Replicas is now arriving at fans homes and what a piece of merchandise.

Carlos Ezquerra Judge Dredd badge