Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Absolutely fantastic. Can you imagine how many trips it took to rehearse those routines.

JayzusB.Christ

Sweet jumping Christopher; that's incredible.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

sheridan

Quote from: Goaty on 10 February, 2016, 08:04:02 PM

I was thinking of this photo the other day - the only thing which could make it more perfect would have been if they'd had a copy of Moby Dick on the table...

Spikes

A sea of happy disembodied David Bowie heads. I cant stop looking at it...

Spaceghost

Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Hawkmumbler

Hey Chaps, posting this from Budapest. Over in Hungary for a couple of days diving in flooded mines so, expect pictures!

Theblazeuk

Oo. Sounds interesting!

Go for some food in Koleves if you are in Budapest proper, best food I've ever had on holiday and so cheap. Oh and grab a Langos, they are delicious.

Dandontdare

Sounds dangerous - take care dude!

von Boom

Spikes

Hawkmumbler

Well Budapest has been a nice weekend away! Kabanya mines where just stunning, and the beer fest last night was bloody fantastic. Video and pictures of the mine dives up soon but Christ it was unusual.

Theblazeuk

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b071fk5x/mastermind-20152016-episode-26

Drokk, I could do this on X-Men comics. I wouldn't have got the Dark Phoenix/Gold Tooth question though. And would have got the question about Sinister and Dominus wrong too. So I guess I'd be on 9 rather than 10...

I thought they'd be asking questions about the last 10 years not the good stuff. So funny hearing John Humphreys ask about Adamantium though.

ming

For some reason the Norman Invasion popped into my head this morning, but it was one with Norman Tebbit, Norman Wisdom, Norman Rockwell and Norman Mailer so I don't know how successful it was.

von Boom

NapalmKev

I had the song 'cool rider' from Grease 2 in my head yesterday and I don't know why.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"