Main Menu

The Belfast 2000AD Discussion Group, so it is......

Started by judgerussell, 14 December, 2014, 10:06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

judgerussell

judgerussell

We have moved back down to the Lobby Bar. The pints are a few pennies cheaper there!!

ZenArcade

Pished, extolling the several virtues of Gordon Rennie.....burp!! Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Mikey

There's a Belfast discussion group now? I might join youse uns for a pint someday.

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

ZenArcade

judgerussell

Well, today's wee meeting had low attendance numbers. Just me and Zen Arcade.

Are there no other 2000AD fans in Northern Ireland?

GordonR

To be fair, that's still two more than the average Cal-Hab meet-up. And that's usually after about six weeks of 'planning'.

Mikey

Right, I'll endeavor to make it to a meet soon as I can. I've usually got other shite to do, but I'm sure I could swing it now and again.

M
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

ZenArcade

I think with it being the saturday before Christmas it was understandably low attendance. The Craic and discussion however was good. Z

judgerussell

Time to start planning the next meet up.

Anyone suggest a day for this month?

ZenArcade

Say the word kiddo, some Saturday nearer the end of the month, so we can get a couple of progs under our belts? We need to fqctor.in the eldster continent in the Europa this time. Z

judgerussell

ZenArcade

Whilst behind him sinister, agendaised vermin build them right back up....but then on the horizon Judge Russell; Judge Zen; Judge Proteus; Judge Prodigal; Judge Allah Akbark; Judge King Pops; Judge PJ Holden; Judge Will Simpson; SJS Judge Richmond and others line up the bike cannons and blast the walls right back down again. Hurrah!!!. Z :D

judgerussell

How does Saturday, 31st January sound for the next meet up?
Everyone will have been paid, and there should be no excuses.

Europa Lobby Bar, 12.30pm?

ZenArcade