Main Menu

2000 AD Southern Contingent Summer Gathering - 16th July - 2016

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 26 June, 2016, 05:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

You know the drills by now ;)

16th July from 13:00 onwards, GOSH Comics and The Crown and Anchor, London

Seeing as there is a fantastic signing on this day at GOSH Comics (McMahon and Bolland and the Cursed Earth collection) it would be rude not to gather and drink the day and night away.

The signing is at GOSH Comics between 13:00-14:00 and we will be in our usual haunt afterwards (I'm sure some may be there before) If you just want to come along to the pub and miss out the madness of the signing then here's a link to the CROWN AND ANCHOR

The gathering is family friendly and if you have any questions then post away. We also have a Facebook page, which tells you everything and you'll see a few pictures on there that show you what we get up to. If there are any new members on the forum who live near London, then this is a way to meet others from here, drink, chat and have a good time.

Buttonman

Zero replies! What a disaster - I'd offer tips about arranging popular gatherings but me and my nine besties are heading of to the Glasgow Comic Con. If we all get in that is!

sheridan

COMMANDO FORCES

We have a facebook page which enables the call to be heard. Never doubt our turnouts :wave:

ZenArcade

Don't be letting that bad old Button annoy you CF, the Southern Contingents numbers are nearly up there with SH13TP's monthly attendance. ;-) Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

Albion

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

ZenArcade

Knowing this forum, you'll be welcoming mostly dia- tribes..Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

SuperSurfer

Events conspiring against me again.

I might miss the signing, but should be able to get to the Crown & Anchor later in the day. 

Proudhuff

Quote from: SuperSurfer on 13 July, 2016, 01:37:19 PM
Events conspiring against me again.

I might miss the signing, but should be able to get to the Crown & Anchor later in the day.

I like the cut of that man's jib!  :D
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

Satanist

Quote from: SuperSurfer on 13 July, 2016, 01:37:19 PM

I've never been able to get the hang of cockney rhyming slang but thats no way to speak about a fellow boarder!

:lol:
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

COMMANDO FORCES

Sleep pattern changed, up and ready for a great laugh today with the contingent.

Rumour has it that a certain Mr Wells may pop over, as he is at that small event over at the Excel. Let us hope so and we'll show him a good time :D