Main Menu

New Poll: In the absence of the Trout, who is your King now?

Started by 2000AD Online, 01 November, 2004, 09:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr C

Who the hell voted for me? I don't want to be King, I'm happy being the Royal Ass-kisser in chief.

Where'd I put me lippy?

Max Kon

My ass has 2 votes and I have one, making 3, hah its a tie

Matt Timson

I ought to be King because I'm a fully paid up subscriber to 'Internet Hardman Monthly'.

Or something.

;)
Pffft...

Bico

No ME!  I promise the murder of all firstborn children and compulsory electroshock therapy for all citizens, but I'll keep taxes for the rich down, so it all balances out in the end.
Vote Bear!  Your Bear is NOT a crook!

Tanky

i have 4. Max shall be first to die. usurper!

Dudley

I'm sorry, but as convenor I have to count the votes as they stand.  And as they stand, President Junior leads, with JEB second and various minor parties, including 4 disunited groups with a pro-Tanky bias, coming in last.

Bico

DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!  I CONCEDE NOTHING!!
I DEMAND AN IMPARTIAL RECOUNT BY ALL MY FRIENDS IN THE BEAR COURT!

Queen Firey-Bou

bollox, who said this was a democracy? vote what you like, i'm Queen & thats that, and i'm pretty mad right now, so does anybody disagree ?

eh ? anybody wanna question my authoratay?

theres only one thing & one thing only that'll save you all from my malevolent fury & reign of mis-spelt terror, & thats the hugs of a good work-man, so if you want to keep your bollox attached i suggest you either get to work a ploughing those fields peasants, or find me the cutey pie that'll save you all.....

and with no Trout to enforce a flirt ban... WHAA HAAA HAAAAAAA ! ! ! cackle ... coff....sob.

( comic geeks need not apply )

Max Kon

Cybermax 1 3 %
cybermax's arse 1 3 %
Cybermax's hairy crack 1 3 %
Max's Arse 1 3 %
Max`s arse 1 3 %
My arse, as declared on the board, and if anyone diagres with me i'll stick up another link 1 3 %

6 votes people

Dudley

What are you, some kind of Daymocrat, boy?

This here's Ree-publican cuntry, we don't have no messing with thayt vote-counting sheee-it.

Max Kon

I'll put the arse back on the net, and I might include my nipple to.

Vote for my arse And it shall remain forever unseen

chimpanzor

I voted for bou but I guess she would make a kind of womanly king...

Max Kon

All those who voted for me or my arse could you please step forward so I can shower you in glory. I know that floyd and I voted for my ass, but who else has?

shane05

'I'll put the arse back on the net, and I might include my nipple too'

Max, the CIA are keeping track of my internet use, could you please stop saying things like this. I'm trying to avoid going to jail. Again.

Max Kon

well vote for me and neither will make an appearance