Main Menu

New Poll: In the absence of the Trout, who is your King now?

Started by 2000AD Online, 01 November, 2004, 09:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudley

Refreshingly, "Me", normally an immediate and unbeatable frontrunner, has made a very late entry to this race, breaking away from the pack with a less-than stellar 4% of the vote.

Pending a steward's enquiry into the voter-registration scandal surrounding President Junior, it looks as though Johnnyeyebrows, leads the board, with a mammoth 5% lead over most of his rivals.  With only 24 hours till polling closes, can the factionalised Max/Bou/Tanky/Arse Party Party pull it together long enough to mount a last-minute challenge?

Devons Daddy

you have my vote BOU,

we need some one who can take charge and control a bunch of immature boys whom like toys and comics
your qualified as a mother.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Jared Katooie

Vote Jared! For equality and stuff. And long prison sentences.

Tanky

amateurs!
Vote tanky and i might get my boobs out!

Bico

W. R. Logan

>amateurs!
>Vote tanky and i might get my boobs out!

If only the Americans were this shrewd they might get a woman into the white house.

Mr C

Tanky! Tanky! Tanky!

Let's put it this way, I'd rather kiss her arse than Max's.

Dudley

Well, it's hotting up...
Joint Second Place
Tanky's Breasts
Me
johnnyeyebrows
no one - we should become a republic under the rule of General C

First Place (disputed)
President Junior

Matt Timson

I'd like to officially withdraw from the race on the grounds that anybody who wants to lead should automatcally be barred from doing so!

I would like to change the vote I made for myself (come on- don't tell me I'm the only one) and give it to Mr C instead as he's the only boarder to say he doesn't want the job.

I've never even heard of President Junior and declare him to be a made up alias- disqualified!
Pffft...

Dudley

Then do it - you just need to change your poll.

Tanky's Breasts is/are now in the lead!

Matt Timson

Done.  I now urge the weird person who also voted for me to vote for Mr C as well.  We'll teach him for not being a power hungry despot- let's elect the bastard!
Pffft...

President Junior

I've never even heard of President Junior and declare him to be a made up alias- disqualified!

Izzat so?  Dang, boy - thur ain't no one deesqualifies President Junior lessen ah sez they can!

Shoot, ya'all got me so riled up an' fightin' mad ah'm gonna hav ta call in ma pa an' ma brother Mean Machine Jed ta go a settin' ya straight!  Ain't no one badmouths President Junior! No sir!

Under th' new method o' countin', ah wins hands down! Yes siree bob.http://uk.geocities.com/mattd.sharp@btinternet.com/sladewarped.JPG">

Generally Contrary

Well, I voted for BB King, but then I have a tradition of 'wasting' my vote in elections, so...

Generally Contrary

I vote for a complete revolution.

(thanks to Dave Evans - Bolt-1 - for this, again)

Link: http://bartlettsbizarrebazaar.blogspot.com/2004/11/complete-revolution.html" target="_blank">A Complete Revolution

Dudley

S'beautiful.  One candidate offers to whap her knockers out and - hey presto! - suddenly her breasts have garnered 6 votes.  

The runaway winners!

Anyone want to bet on this candidate's keeping her election promises?