Main Menu

New Poll: In the absence of the Trout, who is your King now?

Started by 2000AD Online, 01 November, 2004, 09:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bico

This one's a classic, even if I do say so myself -
Get a 'Barney' costume from a costume-hire, then skip past a kindergarden during break-time and wave at the kids.  Then have some mates pull up in a car, pretend to kick the living shit out of you while you shout "Don't hurt Barney!  Barney is your friend!" in an approximation of the big dinosaur's voice, then drag you into the car and speed off.

Or you could take a blurry photo of the stuffed panther you bought from a pawn shop in the city on the local snob's golf course.  With chicken-wire and a bit of black insulation tape, you can pose the cat in different positions so no-one cottons on to the fact that you've just suckered quite a few people into believing there's a big cat on the loose.

Of course, you'd have to be REALLY bored to do any of that.

Max Kon

why are none of you falling under my religious right. (bear) i'll send you a news letter soon

Tanky

religious what now? Max are you playing at vikings again?

Usher - Yeeowch! I feel your pain having once suffered a similar fate involving a tent peg.

Professor Bear is the clear front runner right now, although i eagerly await the results of Bou's firework display - any more for any more?

Max Kon

playing? I've found a new religion. Based on the norse religion

Queen Firey-Bou

results of firworkbeserkdisplay ?

well it was armagedon vietnam nuke tastic, i was in a funny funnnnny mood, ( last two years i lit the fireworks with the deceased ), Couldnt be arsed people, so was glad to be away from the crowds & on the beach where i could whoop & swear as much as i liked, THe Bonfire was terrifying, call me morbid, but i always worry about all those witches they burnt, but a fire that size, would kill ye pretty fecking quick. the boys did a rather entertaining trick with petrol & it went ;

WHOOOOOOM !  only louder & they ran. then the pall of smoke went up like a fecking mushroom cloud, excellent ! about ?1000 worth of palettes makes a fair heat.

then me n viking went for the total head feck barrage firework effect, with 4 to five ground display at any one time & rockets going left right n centre, cos we had a fantastic location this year we had bags of space to run around spacing the fireworks out, shit was falling on my head , but we have helmets etc on, didnt actually see many of them , as was too busy running & setting the next one off.

The crowd loved it, said it was mind blowing.

i set a few off for my dead pal & whooped to the heavens, smoke noise crazy shit.

The dog shit boy was incredibly careful & polite & little boy sooky voice around me, he musta been warned about my current emotionalism.

Then when most the crowd had gone & we were starting to tidy, we were chucking the burnt firework boxes in the fire ( don't do this at home), i found an unexploded one, the fuse was fucked, so me & collegue was feeling depressed & dangerous after speaking to his recently ex'd bowden bitch wife... we decided to light this fecker with a burning lump of wood... VERY jackass, some others joined in, there we were huddled around this one foot sqare box of explosives puffing & blowing on this glowing brand, til it sparked... BOOOOOOM ! & nearly took two of the lads heads off.. ( i can jump & run faster it seems ), i havent laughed so much in ages. hope no-one was watching, very irresponsible.

then we found half blown ones & chucked them on the fire, spectac.

then we tidied up & dismantled marquees & re distributed flood lights & Jennies for 2 hours, then we got pissed. then i slept for 12 hours.

think we made enough cash for next years display, which we never usually do. we've got glow stix & toffee apples coming out of our ears, anyone want any ? 50p ?

Tanky

Wow! Sounds like you had a wicked time. Me + housemates just blew our bin up! (bits ended up on the fire escape and everything!) We were going to blow up housemate #3's old car too, but decided against it in a fit of safety when he mentioned it had loads of petrol in.
Great weekend!
What the hey, everybody's won!
And Max gets to be head viking.

Max Kon