Main Menu

New Poll: How old are you?

Started by 2000AD Online, 13 December, 2004, 07:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

longmanshort

Where's the obligatory "Old enough to know better" option? ;o)
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Krustabi

Krustabi

"Under 15"

What if you're fifteen? It should of been 15 or under.

Moron

House of Usher

I don't understand the category 16-18 when all subsequent ages are listed separately. I would have thought, if anything, separate results for teenage years would be more interesting than the difference between, say, 32 and 34.

That's a very long table of results, there.
STRIKE !!!

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

Tweak72

Krustabi has crab? isnt that tecknicaly VD?
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Noisybast

Go on - ask him how he got his name...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Floyd-the-k

He`s not really crabby, he just acts that way. Probably.
 Haven`t we already all put our ages down somewhere?

yours anciently,

Floydhttp://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAOHLNw4cMWrDnA">

VampiraJen

is something wrong with said poll?

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 28 in /home/www/2000adonline/fan/poll.html on line 10

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 28 in /home/www/2000adonline/fan/poll.html on line 11

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 28 in /home/www/2000adonline/fan/poll.html on line 12

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 28 in /home/www/2000adonline/fan/poll.html on line 13

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 28 in /home/www/2000adonline/fan/poll.html on line 14

ONLINE POLLS

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 29 in /home/www/2000adonline/fan/poll.html on line 20

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 29 in /home/www/2000adonline/fan/poll.html on line 21