Main Menu

I HAVE SOLD OUT

Started by Al_Ewing, 01 February, 2005, 07:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al_Ewing

Wuxtry! Wuxtry! Getcha DESTRUCTIVORE THONG here! Not ten pounds - not five pounds - not even one pound because it's all in yankee dollars.

(Sorry, Paul - me and Ed are busy selling out but there's certainly room for you to get a slice of the Destructivore pie if you want one. Or you could open a competing Solar Wind store with hilarious consequences. Also, that script's on its way.)

Link: http://www.cafepress.com/beatgirlcomics" target="_blank">NOW--ALL--BUY!!!!

Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Endjinn

Well that's Valentine's Day sorted.

paulvonscott

I shall save all my Horror for the next issue of Solar Wind.

I have to say, I yearn for the day I can retreat fully from society.

Richmond Clements

That is the greatest thing I have ever seen in my life.
Ever.

Floyd-the-k

How have I lived so long without one of these?
  Oh well, the long wait is now over

therev

Spoken in best Captian Kirk is under mind control voice: "must-get-image-of-Floyd-inna-thong-outta-my-MIND!"

Dudley

Dear Mr Ewing

I am interested in the purchase of a "Destructivore" thong.  Indeed, so alluring are they that I may purchase one for my lady wife as well.  However, I remain unconvinced, based on an internet picture, that such a thong could be either comfortable or enduring enough to survive a single wearing.  Such concerns are particularly of note to persons based in the Welsh borders.

If you could please post a picture of yourself modelling said thong, simply to reassure me in the safety of my purchase intentions, I would be much obliged.

I remain your obedient servant

Mr Felix Myfanwy

therev

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Tordelbach

I'm just a bit disturbed by: "This product is designed to fit juniors".  WTF?!?

Al_Ewing

Yeah, WTF. I asked Cafepress about this and they told me by e-mail that the thongs were meant for adults and in adult sizes.

Still looks really creepy though, doesn't it? I've done my best to reassure people that these are adult thongs but it's hard to get past that whole 'juniors' statement - annoyingly, I can't remove the damn thing so it's there to stay.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Richmond Clements

Just be glad you didn't have a picture of Micheal Jackson on it.

Matt Timson

It was only a matter of time, you filthy sell-out...

;)
Pffft...

Tweak72

OMG!
....the thong type thing, are they....

... soiled?

roflmao
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Oddboy

Isn't Cafepress great?!

My stores been running a couple of years now... still not had a single sale!

Link: http://www.cafepress.com/oddboy" target="_blank">Shop Oddboy

Better set your phaser to stun.