Main Menu

Batman

Started by 2000AD Online, 29 May, 2002, 08:59:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

I have two batman related help questions.

1/ can anyone tell me how to get `Die Laughing` the latest Dredd/Batman crossover story, in one volume?

2/ Does anyone know how to get bootleg tapes of the Batman  60`s tv series (in NTSC format)?  Apparently it`s not available legally.
  I ask because I bought the 60`s movie at a sale and my two year old son Roy is watching it about five times a day.  I`m hoping for some variety

yours memorizing the movie,

Floyd
sneaking some time in a big classroom

Thread Zero

1. Buy both volumes and stick em together.

2. Us Brits use the PAL tv format. Not that cheesy Never The Same Colour US version.

Go with PAL.

Most dogs prefer it too.

scojo

Mk13

1. I believe it was published in one Megazine sized volume by Fleetway - worth tracking down, because the page size is larger, so the imagery looks more impressive.

2. Shouldn't you be able to run PAL versions as well (I was under the impression that Japan used the PAL standard for video, or is that just DVD)? The movie has just been released on DVD over here, but ISTR the series was released on budget VHS a few years back and hasn't been seen since.

paulvonscott

I think Japan has NTSC, but if you have a modern video and tv, you may well be able to play PAL tapes, I know I can play NTSC on my PAL video.

JTurner

The single volume of Die Laughing is great, but I only saw it on sale for about a month, it may have been a limited edition because it wasn't big enough to be marketed as a paperback.

I'll bet that Batman will be out on DVD before long.

Wake

I have several spare copies for the collected Batman: Die Laughing which I'm happy to sell for ?1 plus postage.

Wake

stodge

can we get you for false advertising if at a later date you come back and say you want more than the ?1 plus postage that you have quoted?  i'll have a copy if it's only a quid each.....

Wake

I reserve the right to increase the price if I start running out.

I've just checked postage. With no padding...just a plain white envelope, postage is likely to be ?1.09 first class or 87p second class.

If you want a copy email me, and I'll send you my address.

You might also want to check my spare graphic novels.

Link: Graphic Novels checklist

Oddboy

You (or anyone else for that matter) don't happen to have any of the other Batman/JD crossovers for cheap, do you?

Better set your phaser to stun.

2000AD Online

Thanks a lot y`all.  I asked for NTSC because I know Japan uses NTSC and I thought I couldn`t play PAL tapes here.  

cheers,

2000AD Online

What you Brits use is irrelevant as I`m in Japan where everyone uses the NTSC format.

yours Australianly,

Floyd

ps happy jubilee