Main Menu

Zarjaz! T-Shirts To Go!

Started by 2000AD Online, 29 March, 2006, 04:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

We have very limited numbers of the Puma produced T-shirts originally unveiled at the Zarjaz! Exhibition available to purchase from Tharg's Future Shop.

These include Pete Fowler's Nemesis design, Will Sweeny's Deadlock, TADO's Death and Strontium Dog by Fos.  Each T-shirt costs ?16.

Only 100 copies of each T-shirt has been made making them amongst the most exclusive 2000 AD related merchandise ever! Grab one (or all four) while you can!

Click Tharg's Newsround

Wake

The number of shirts left of each size range from 1 to 13.

Cheers,

Wake

paulvonscott

Roll up!  Roll up!  Get yer fan art abominations here!

Nemesis the Twiglet was my fave.

DavidXBrunt

I particularly like the way the top of Strontys hat looks like a Badger with a red nose.

Does anyone remember the programme Badger? It had loads of publicity photos of the lead actor and a ferret.

mechanix81

Well I bought a Stront one. I like it. Not so keen on the Nemesis or Deadlock designs, but Death was nice too. tough choice, but SD won out, given that I've already got plenty JD shirts...
Dawn of the first day. 72 hours remain.

paulvonscott

Sorry Mech 81.

The Stront one isn't bad, much more arty and much less crap that Nemesis.  I'm not as keen on the lettering (that goes for them all) but think the t-shirts interesting.

I will however formally apologise for mocking the Nemesis one if the artist turns out to be under 10 years old.

Wils

I like the image of the Stront one, but the awful lettering puts me right off. If it was just the design on its own, I'd consider getting it, but as it is, no ta.

Carlsborg Expert

I think the Deadlock ones retro-cool. It'll age well
then its the deathone
then its Nemesis
thenStront.

Wils

Now if the Stront one was like *this*, I'd bite Tharg's arms off for it. ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/hamaliel/stront_shirt.jpg">

The Amstor Computer

Would it be too wanky & ungrateful of me to say that they're not that great, and how about some new 2K tees instead? I'd guess there might be more demand for funky new Rogue or Koburn t-shirts with authentic art than there is for these..

paulvonscott

I got the impression these were created for a specific event, and they have very kindly offered what's left to fans as they know how important these things are to some people.  Which is fair enough.

The Amstor Computer

Aye, fair enough. I reckon I'm just in a narky mood - apologies all round...

paulvonscott

Heh, it's only me who behaved badly Amstor, I wasn't judging you.  

Judge not lest Dredd bust you for the jimp you are...

+rufus+

These shirts were done for our ZARJAZ Exhibition by PUMA, as part of their extremely generous sponsorhip.
  They sponsored Our show, and Opening, and didn't plaster their logo everywhere, or demand any tie ins. Really good people.
  The shirts were designed by contributing high profile designers as endorsements of their love of 2000AD, there was no money in it for them.
 The show was expensive, but well received., and I believe the people who saw it enjoyed it.
 We had more Jarvis/Fowler (2 of the designers) fans through than through than straiaght up 2000ad fans to be honest.
 It was great introducing them to the characters and pointing them in the direction of he nearest Comics Emporiums.
 The shorts may not be to the 'traditionalists' taste, but give them a chance!
:-) rufus

Woolly

Bah! No small sizes (except for girls!)

Does anyone make 2000AD t-shirts for the weak & puny? Or just for fatties?