Main Menu

...SO THEN, AFTER THE DREDD & ROGUE VIDEO GAME DOES REBELLION HAVE ANOTHER CHARACTER GAME IN DEVELOP

Started by ARRISARRIS, 02 June, 2007, 03:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art

Buddy

Were Rebellion originally after the rights to Stronty Dog for a game and ended up buying the publication?

Surely a SD game must be on the cards.

First person shooter, chasing bounty across the galaxy please Mr. Rebellion.

ARRISARRIS

...one of the original things i used to like about this message board was the way nobody worried about SHOUTING or spelin mistaks (sic), alas those days seem to have gone and the analy retentive crowd have taken over, how sad, and it used to such a fun site...

The Adventurer

To be fair, you were posting a title in all caps. And that really very poor forum edict wherever you may go.

It's not elitism if what your doing is unnecessary and annoying.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Quirkafleeg

... that three dot thing annoys me as well.

Wils

Ah! The stunt ellipsis...

I've been known to (over?) use it, but I really do try and keep it in the right context. Although we've slways, and really still are, fine about dodgy spellings and typos, it's never been ok to POST ALL IN CAPS. The same way that over use of exclamation marks to try and force home some half-cocked, mentalist opinion is!!!!!!!

There are plenty of forums on the Int0rWeb that consist purely of fucktard text-speak, so expecting at least the loosest of *normal* English on here isn't exactly a lot to ask for, is it? Calling anyone who doesn't like things all in caps anally retentive isn't exactly going to make you flavour of the month, either.

Peter Wolf

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

JOE SOAP

It's just the over long thread title that was stupid.

Peter Wolf

Please come back !  I have been corrected a few times and i am still here.

[YT-2]

>...SO THEN, AFTER THE DREDD & ROGUE VIDEO GAME DOES REBELLION HAVE ANOTHER CHARACTER GAME IN DEVELOPMENT

Death Planet

dweezil2

Intriguing! Can we have a Wii version this time please Rebellion?
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Matt Timson

If only I had the time and inclination to mention every little annoying thing you do, Gary.  Don't even get me started on the multiple stupidities of the boarder men call... Garageman...
Pffft...

ARRISARRIS

...Damn, i was hoping it was going to be Chronos Carnival...

...maybe next time???...

Peter Wolf

Isnt that a bit of an obscure choice? Thats not to say thats its not a good idea, just an odd choice.