Main Menu

Gene Colan Medical Appeal

Started by +rufus+, 15 May, 2008, 08:21:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Sorry Rufus... I didn't mean to load this stuff on you and I'm sure Cliff has enough on his plate.

If you can get the info without too much hassle that's good, if not I'm happy to wait until Cliff gets around to answering the email.

Just don't want him to miss out on some funds.

Cheers.

+rufus+

From Cliff...

"METH, COLAN & OTHER THEOLOGIANS to UK will be $20 plus $7 postage (and it's Aardwolf Publishing -- )

See Cliff's blog for link!!

Buy a book!

Don't send art... send images! I will put the images on Ebay and notify you (or whoever) of the winner, then you can ship directly to them. Ok? Saves time and money!"

OK...go get 'em!

Buddy

Cheers Rufus, I'll order that as soon as I get paid (Tuesday with luck).

Peter Wolf

I have had an idea.

I wouldnt mind ebaying the fan art of Ace Garp that i won on Ebay that i dont really want.It was listed as an original of unknown origin at a start price of 20 quid.

If someone else wants to list it or include it in an auction then you are welcome to it and there is an extra piece of artwork as well.I still have pics of it available.

Let me know.

Thanks.I
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Peter Wolf

Yes ?  No ? Yes ? No ?

Anyone there ?

I have just started selling on ebay for the first time ever and i wanted to donate some money to the appeal fund thats all.

It got over 20 quid [40USD] last time so it probably will again .

+rufus+

Hi Peter... as mentioned in the previous posts above, you can contact Cliff Meth through his blog with a desciption and jpg, and he'll organise the auction item.

I'm just a conduit!

Thanks for helping!

:-) Ruf

Peter Wolf

+rufus+

LGDROID

Hey guys,

Just a quick post to let you know that page 1 of Defoe--Brethren of the Night (out in 2 weeks!) is up on Gene's auction now! Go bid you buggers!

Link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250251799717

Also up for auction is an animated Justice League pencilled page, that I did for DC Licencing last year.

Link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250251800807

Cheers!

Leigh.

+rufus+

Bump! Check out the auctions Squaxx!